What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Sieg Zeon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:28 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:42 am
I think the hardest bosses there for me are the smaller fuckers that dart all of the screen. Mostly static dudes are more predictable.
Most regular enemies are actually more an annoyance than a danger.
I currently have 75 missiles, five tanks plus one reserve, spazer, wave, charge and ice beam. There's nothing you can't easily fuck up in that state.

I'll see how I do against the second statue boss. I was pretty bad against that guy the last time around.
I was thinking about playing Fusion and Maybe Zero mission since the last ones I played were Super and Samus Returns. I have a patch for Super that makes the controls like the GBA games, it actually works very well for me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:12 am

Not retro enough for oldschool aiming, ey?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:23 pm
I almost wrote in my earlier post "don't use the claymore in salt and sanctuary because it's too op." :lol: It's a lot stronger in S&S than in dark souls actually. I recommend trying out a lot of things. The polearms are fun. Spears are good too without being quite as strong. What makes greatsword weapons so broken in salt and sanctuary is they don't lose any speed, but gain a shit ton of reach and cover AND damage compared to other weapon types. So they're just straight-up the best weapons. Along with maybe scythes.
Good to hear about the polearm.
And those sword otaku, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:12 am
Not retro enough for oldschool aiming, ey?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:23 pm
I almost wrote in my earlier post "don't use the claymore in salt and sanctuary because it's too op." :lol: It's a lot stronger in S&S than in dark souls actually. I recommend trying out a lot of things. The polearms are fun. Spears are good too without being quite as strong. What makes greatsword weapons so broken in salt and sanctuary is they don't lose any speed, but gain a shit ton of reach and cover AND damage compared to other weapon types. So they're just straight-up the best weapons. Along with maybe scythes.
Good to hear about the polearm.
And those sword otaku, man.
I love the polearms and great swords, being able to go all Cloud Strife kicked ass. I can’t remember where I was, but I had a really good mage running, the magic is solid as said before.

Blasphemous is aesthetically appealing, I like the theme of Catholicism without it feeling like an edgy amazing atheist production.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 am

>LARPing as Cloud instead of Guts

JUST
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:02 am

If I wanted to do that I'd just play the true and honest Berserk game, the one on Dreamcast.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:02 am
If I wanted to do that I'd just play the true and honest Berserk game, the one on Dreamcast.
Based guest spilling truth serum.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:12 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:03 am
I was thinking about playing Fusion
I fucking hate Fusion. It's 100% linear. Don't even think of looking for places to go back to with a new ability. Shit's locked off entirely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 am

There are instances where you can actually backtrack, but it's solely tied to story progression.
Also there's at least one section of the map that gets blown off at one point. Hope there weren't any missables!
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:17 am
Based guest spilling truth serum.
This will never not be sad. And funny.
-Yours Truly

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:19 am

thinking of getting the new Conan Exiles DLC so I can stare at man ass all week.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:23 am

Can you make your dick long enough that you can see it swinging around from behind?
-Yours Truly