Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 pm
No one has ever seen a Crow sequel, remake, spinoff, or reboot.
I saw the second one in highschool when I was simping hard for Mia Kirshner. It was an ugly, scuzzy movie. The kind of movie you feel like you're getting the entire alphabet of hepatitis from watching.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:18 pm

I'm starting to think Wings of The Crow might have been an unaired pilot for cable tv.

City of Angels is visually better looking than the first movie but got gutted by the studio. The "director's cut" on DVD isn't really the original movie either, so lost to time I guess.

No joke, Salvation, the first DTV sequel, is the most entertaining entry in the series.

Starring hot stars Kirsten Dunst and Eric Mabius!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:14 pm

God has turned his back on this planet.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:33 pm

Lasagna Lunch

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:42 pm

No spy would ever use a personel smart phone unless its a burner phone.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:07 pm

I've started watching the mediocre 80s films that I had skipped over, because I hate current year stuff.
I watched "Big Top Pee-Wee". This got horrible reviews at the time.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/big_top_pee_wee

You know what, it was perfectly fine. Nothing could ever be as good as Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. They tried to do something different with this movie and audiences weren't having it. I found the ending a little weak and abrupt, but other than that it was fine.

The third Pee-Wee film that came out a few years ago played it safe and it was basically just Big Adventure all over again.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Most critics fucking suck. They're usually art fags who hate anything mainstream, or consoomers who hate anything that isn't quippy capeshit. I remember all the shit Ebert got from the critic world because he liked the second Tomb Raider movie, which was far better than the first one.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:13 pm
I remember all the shit Ebert got from the critic world because he liked the second Tomb Raider movie, which was far better than the first one.
I love that Ebert was one of the few people to really speak up for Psycho III, which is still a grossly underappreciated slasher
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:13 pm
I remember all the shit Ebert got from the critic world because he liked the second Tomb Raider movie, which was far better than the first one.
I love that Ebert was one of the few people to really speak up for Psycho III, which is still a grossly underappreciated slasher
I like how none of you would know who Roger Ebert is without the internet you fucking bavarian mongoloids.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:04 pm

sorry to be harsh but you need to embrace bavarian filmkultur and stop stealing ours