Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm
To be fair, I can't understand the purpose of the three small dials inside the clock, nor the "Units per Hour" markings one the outside. It probably makes sense on some context, or it's obvious if you see the click working, but from a still picture I can't get it.
Same, but I'm not going to sperg out about it like this loss either. Who gives a fuck? Imagine if he rerouted that focus and energy into being a productive member of society. No - always the easy way with pieces of shit like him, therefore I don't give a damn what befalls them.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Oh silly guest, don't you get it? The world needs Noah's hilariously grumpy takes on things that he doesn't understand to go through these Dark Times of Not-My-President Le Blumpf and deadly Corona Virus. That's why he does it.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm
So he makes all his tweets at the computer? That's even worse. Not that he'd really ever go somewhere but I could understand casually tweeting via phone on the shitter or something.
Funny enough, I think Spoon is even more retarded when it comes to technology than James... I can imagine him struggling to write on phone, then throwing it into corner and crawling back to his computer, grumbling with every step about incompetent developers and designers.
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:34 pm
Same, but I'm not going to sperg out about it like this loss either. Who gives a fuck? Imagine if he rerouted that focus and energy into being a productive member of society. No - always the easy way with pieces of shit like him, therefore I don't give a damn what befalls them.
Anything King Spoony cannot comprehend is evil and therefore open for the rightfully deserved mockery! It's a bit concerning how that list has expanded massively in few years...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guestmansio

Post by Guestmansio » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 pm

All i can say is, if you want to know if and what booze is in the game, maybe someone should Check his garbage. Just saying, maybe someone lives in the Area. But of course its just thinking games

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:24 pm

Baker's on the case!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Guestmansio wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 pm
All i can say is, if you want to know if and what booze is in the game, maybe someone should Check his garbage. Just saying, maybe someone lives in the Area. But of course its just thinking games
Rifling through someone's trash is going into stalker territory though.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 pm
Guestmansio wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Rifling through someone's trash is going into stalker territory though.
Leave the stalking to Hogwarts. She’ll get her hands on Spoony soon enough...and then...

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:05 pm

It's not like his trash makes it to the can, let alone the curb.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:41 pm
Oh silly guest, don't you get it? The world needs Noah's hilariously grumpy takes on things that he doesn't understand to go through these Dark Times of Not-My-President Le Blumpf and deadly Corona Virus. That's why he does it.
He forgot to include the hilarious part. That could make his little wry observations palatable but instead they're just tedious, just like his entire existence incidentally.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:21 pm
Anything King Spoony cannot comprehend is evil and therefore open for the rightfully deserved mockery! It's a bit concerning how that list has expanded massively in few years...
To paraphrase John Wayne... life's tough when you're a piece of shit.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm
Newhalf wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:41 pm
You'd think a GENIUS of his caliber could figure out how an analog watch works.
To be fair, I can't understand the purpose of the three small dials inside the clock, nor the "Units per Hour" markings one the outside. It probably makes sense on some context, or it's obvious if you see the click working, but from a still picture I can't get it.
One dial shows the seconds, the other two are totalisators for counting minutes and hours. Basically glorified chronometers that don't make complete circuits when counting minutes and hours. The units per hour thing is for measuring any kind of frequency. They are (or used to anyway) be really important for divers to quickly calculate the rate of descent or ascent.