Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Cuckara » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Of all of the gay pairings they could've possibly done, why Spoony and cock slut? Is it because during the height of the "we're a community, which means we need to do as many cameos with each other as possible" days of TGWTG, Spoony appeared in a bunch of cock slut's videos as Dr. Insano?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:24 pm

Brad Jones and Linkara is the proper pairing. You know those two would fuck each other like wild animals.

impiousimp

Post by impiousimp » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:28 pm

Theres no Brad/linkara on a03

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 pm

Lewis/Brad have had a falling out ever since Lewis has claimed Brad LIED ABOUT BEING SWATTED (it was a wellness check).

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 pm

They would still bang. Just more violently and with no eye contact.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:42 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 pm
Lewis/Brad have had a falling out ever since Lewis has claimed Brad LIED ABOUT BEING SWATTED (it was a wellness check).
Another classic example of cock slut's hypocrisy. He acts as if getting mocked for his sexual deviancy is some sort of hideously awful harassment, but when Brad complained about how a troll tried to fucking SWAT him, Linkara smugly brushed it off as "it was just a wellness check." God forbid Brad ever bring up the time that a sociopath tried to get the police to breakdown his door with guns blazing, but it's perfectly fine for Linkara to whine about people calling him a nasty cock slut. Further proof of autism; he seems to completely lack empathy.

impiousimp

Post by impiousimp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:24 am

Ben and I have discussed this and we've landed on the idea that generally if Lewis hadn't tried to deny it, and not been a hypocrite about it, and just said, Yeah, so what? I want to bang the green M&M. She's got legs." or something (That's the only reason I could think of why anyone would think she's sex material. I dunno, the lips?) Nobody would be mocking him long term.

Cause everyone's got weird shit. There are deviantartists who have galleries full of stump headed women, some people like women who are flat. Like, 2 dimensionally flattened, stompped on.

Or maybe that's just fucking deviantart that's the problem there. I grant you none of these people are public figures and theyre far for honest than Lewis.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:11 am

impiousimp wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:24 am
Yeah, so what? I want to bang the green M&M. She's got legs." or something (That's the only reason I could think of why anyone would think she's sex material. I dunno, the lips?)
Go to YouTube and search for "Green M&M". Most of her commercials try to portray her as a sex symbol. Sometimes she even loses her candy shell and appears "nude".
Maybe some people (autists?) don't get that it's a joke.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 am

impiousimp wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:24 am
Nobody would be mocking him long term.
I think people still would make fun of him for it, but no one would really hate him for it either. The nasty cockslut that gets aroused by anthropomorphic objects and writes rapefic but preaches as some modern-day feminist Anthony Comstock is what pisses people off.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 am

That Brown M&M is sexy af ngl. A Chocolate Bayonetta/Meiko Shiraki if you will. Lol.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.