People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:17 pm

MWAAAARGH THE FRENCH!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:19 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm
Why the fuck French can't English?
They are eternally butthurt that the IRL Common Tongue is not French.
Shit like the Eurovision Song Contest always has to plan around the French fuckers refusing to speak English unlike everyone else.

(At least this was the case when I was still watching that shit show.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:29 pm

I recall the main nigger from Empire of Dust saying that Kenyans can't into English well but can speak French fine. Make of that what you will.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Why the fuck French can't English? I had to talk with a French customer service representative on a phone today (ordering some Chanel jewelry) and I understood fuckall, had to constantly ask the guy repeat what did he say. I used to study French language for one year back in preliminary school, maybe I should've tried to make the order in my rudimentary French skills instead. Ah, bonjour monsieur, ca va? Un le petit bijoux merci beaucoup.
Be careful with the words, in that language there is a high chance of making a mistake and you end up asking to suck his cock(French traditions).

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 pm

French is a mistake among Romance languages.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:19 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Why the fuck French can't English?
They are eternally butthurt that the IRL Common Tongue is not French.
Shit like the Eurovision Song Contest always has to plan around the French fuckers refusing to speak English unlike everyone else.

(At least this was the case when I was still watching that shit show.)
Jean-Pierre François can refuse to talk English all he wants, but they should also at the same time give up all their international trade. They are halfway there already, French rarely travel beyond their own borders, they mainly watch French movies and TV series and listen mostly just to French music. You don't even see them much on international web pages as they don't leave their French web ecosystem, quite like Chinese or Russians won't leave theirs.
Bobito wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Why the fuck French can't English? I had to talk with a French customer service representative on a phone today (ordering some Chanel jewelry) and I understood fuckall, had to constantly ask the guy repeat what did he say. I used to study French language for one year back in preliminary school, maybe I should've tried to make the order in my rudimentary French skills instead. Ah, bonjour monsieur, ca va? Un le petit bijoux merci beaucoup.
Be careful with the words, in that language there is a high chance of making a mistake and you end up asking to suck his cock(French traditions).
Mon Dieu!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:53 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:35 pm
Jean-Pierre François can refuse to talk English all he wants, but they should also at the same time give up all their international trade. They are halfway there already, French rarely travel beyond their own borders, they mainly watch French movies and TV series
They must be to busy jacking off to Totally Spies all day to do anything.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Better that than Cuties right?
>14 or 15 at the start of the series
Oh.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 pm

It takes very high intelligence to understand and appreciate French highbrow art like Cuties.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.