Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 am

Good point, although I’d love to see the list of what they deem problematic. They’re trying to be the wokest company right now, and while their content has been trash for years I hope this leads to their eventual end. I know it’ll piss off the loyalists who aren’t turbo troons, and losing your old guard is never good.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:08 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 am
Good point, although I’d love to see the list of what they deem problematic. They’re trying to be the wokest company right now, and while their content has been trash for years I hope this leads to their eventual end. I know it’ll piss off the loyalists who aren’t turbo troons, and losing your old guard is never good.
Yeah, I'm not saying that they didn't nuke it. They might have just done that. I just wanted to point out how shit YT's search is intentionally.
Recently, I wanted to catch up with a game that was a dumpster fire. I already knew there were loads of shill videos so I searched for a title of a video of a guy that I knew was critical of the game.
Even entering the exact title of the video I got over seven pages of bullshit before finally getting to his video - the only one that matched that exact title. You'd think that it would give you videos of the 100% matching title first. You'd be mistaken.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:23 am
That could also just be YT search being trash. Try and find a very old meme video you know is still uploaded and you know the exact title of. Google will find it via page search but YT won't because it's not monetized and is thus on page 30 or something. Shit's wild.
But you will get hundreds of reaction videos to the old meme video.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:08 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:37 am
Yeah, I'm not saying that they didn't nuke it. They might have just done that. I just wanted to point out how shit YT's search is intentionally.
Recently, I wanted to catch up with a game that was a dumpster fire. I already knew there were loads of shill videos so I searched for a title of a video of a guy that I knew was critical of the game.
Even entering the exact title of the video I got over seven pages of bullshit before finally getting to his video - the only one that matched that exact title. You'd think that it would give you videos of the 100% matching title first. You'd be mistaken.
SpoilerShow
wut gaem?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:45 am

That garbage fickstarter game by Warren Spector that Razorfag shilled for. The one that tried being Ultima Underground. I always instantly forget it's fucking name.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:37 pm

Google tells me that game is probably Underworld ASScendant. Or something like that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:37 pm
Google tells me that game is probably Underworld ASScendant. Or something like that.
Yeah, that was it. I'll promptly forget it again, like everyone else that didn't invest in that scam.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:16 pm

The only memorable gaming scams were Mighty Number 9 and Scam Citizen.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:50 pm

What about Cuck of the Avatar?
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:50 pm
What about Cuck of the Avatar?
Not memorable at all.
Is Spoony dead yet?