Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:42 pm
One of my Facebook friends says he's banning anyone that's critical of Drag Queen Story Time. It seems he actually takes his kids to those.
Drag what Story what?

Fucking Hell.

Ru Paul is a miserable cunt for making these drag faggots think their shit is "cool" or "acceptable".

Fuck.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:07 am

The disgusting father probably brings his spawn to Drag Queen Story Time to be tag teamed by two bears who spin him in circles giving him Dirty Sanchezes and Cincinnati Juice Boxes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:21 am
Oh God, I forgot to mention another friend of mine. He's lived in Japan for almost 20 years. But he posts BLM shit and whines about Trump. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, FAGGOT! You're talking out of your ass!
Is there really a functional difference between a NEET basement in the USA and a NEET basement in Glorious Nihon? Both contain keyboard warriors whining about stuff that doesn't actually affect them.
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:10 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:42 pm
One of my Facebook friends says he's banning anyone that's critical of Drag Queen Story Time. It seems he actually takes his kids to those.
Be sure to take a screenshot of that post. Then collect articles about all the drag queens that turn out to be convicted pedophiles in the area where he lives. Be sure to say "I told you so" when his kids end up getting molested.
I bet he already knows. And watches while they do it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:46 am
I feel the same way about lefty eurofags who live in their little monoculture bubble and think they get to lecture to ME about how racist and prejudiced and white supremacist my culture is. Hey bitch, how about you spend a few nights sleeping in the ghetto with Jamal and his friends, and then waste my time with that brainwashing bullshit?

It's very obvious they just parrot the shit that their local cuck news tells them about what other countries are like. A white dude can get shivved just walking down the street in the wrong neighborhood (for being white) and they want to tell me how fucking racist I am.
On the contrary, I doubt there is another group of people on Earth that is more brainwashed into self-loathing than white Americans. Their slavery guilt is like German Nazi guilt on steroids. While it seems the Germans are healing from the decades of guilt indoctrination, the situation with white Americans are continuously going worse and it seems the real race war is about to begin. It's kind both comedic and tragic that after 30 years of the fall of the Soviet Union the propaganda that they spread throughout the States, how the USA is the most racist shithole on Earth and blablabla, is now blossoming into its full potential and Americans are really tearing themselves apart over the lies of Bolsheviks and other Marxists made up to weaken capitalist systems.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:53 pm

I think the German equivalent of the hypercharged Burger guilt would be if our Jews would constantly complain about how our cops are trying to kill them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 am

I have a friend who I am very close to but he has a sort of casual view on politics. Like orange man bad, but he’s never given a clear reason why other than he’s an idiot. I tend to avoid discussing these sort of things with people in general, especially friends I want to keep, but I have a feeling my friend is that kind of goes with lefty opinion because anything right is automatically bad. He’s not out praising ANTIFAGs or BLM, but he’s that kind of “John Oliver said it so it must be true” type.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 am
I have a friend who I am very close to but he has a sort of casual view on politics. Like orange man bad, but he’s never given a clear reason why other than he’s an idiot. I tend to avoid discussing these sort of things with people in general, especially friends I want to keep, but I have a feeling my friend is that kind of goes with lefty opinion because anything right is automatically bad. He’s not out praising ANTIFAGs or BLM, but he’s that kind of “John Oliver said it so it must be true” type.
Maybe he's a MAGA and opsec is just good?
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:07 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 am
My brother's like that. Just a drone. Has a general hatred of conservatives and for no other reason than the media tells him to. Hates Trump and, when asked why, gives a non-specific 'he's a cunt' or regurgitates MSM talking points verbatim. He's not very politically engaged, he gets most of his news from his kikebook feed.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Have an Aunt and Uncle who are like that. Over the past few years they've essentially estranged themselves from the family.

Of course, if and when Grandma passes away...they'll come back running with their hands out. Ready to fight for what they can take.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Having family is awful. Its like having friends that you cant get rid of.