People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:46 am

Stolenhistory.org got taken down. Nobody knows if it's because the owner KorbenDallas went nuts or if it's something more sinister, but it sucks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:18 am

>oregon resident
>concerned about commiefornia burning

Come on, bro.
>telling ohio cat that his place doesn't matter
<muh tiny place that burns every year matters
Hypocrite.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 am

The entire state of Oregon is on fire right now, bruh. Basically entire rural towns have been razed to the ground. It doesn't burn like this every year. Not even close. It was bad last year and it's worse this year. I've literally never seen it as bad as it is now for as long as I've lived here.

And the kicker? The metropolitan hellholes like Portland have been largely unaffected. So it's not even purging the shitlibs. If anything, conservatives are being burned out of their rural lives and forced to flee to the rioting shitlib hellscapes.

You've never heard me bitch about wildfires for as long as I've been on DHI, and that's because they've never been as bad on the west coast as they are now. We always have some because of faggot hippies who want to preserve MUH OLD GROWTH DEAD WOOD NATURAL HABITATS, but never this bad.

As for tiny, Oregon is 98,000 square miles. Germany is 138,000 square miles. California is 163,695 square miles. Apparently in Oregon alone, 300,000 acres have been incinerated.

Air quality in parts of Oregon were the worst in the world today.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:22 am

Do they still have those planes that fly over and dump fire retardant on the fires, like in the movie Always?

Man, that was a good movie. The level of retirony was just..mwaa. Beautiful

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 am
The entire state of Oregon is on fire right now, bruh.
who want to preserve MUH OLD GROWTH DEAD WOOD NATURAL HABITATS, but never this bad.
Considering how worthless your state's leadership has shown itself to be it isn't surprising that they have no ability to handle this. With good fire prevention measures maybe 2020 is just an average year for wildfires instead of an apocalypse event. But instead your Nero-tier government is more concerned with making sure your driver's license forms are gender fluid.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:22 am
Do they still have those planes that fly over and dump fire retardant on the fires, like in the movie Always?

Man, that was a good movie. The level of retirony was just..mwaa. Beautiful
WTF? You reference that old piece of shit but not this Howie Long/William Forsythe classic?

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:31 am

Angled earbuds are the most unnecessary thing ever invented. They're uncomfortable, they stick out of your ears really noticeably, and you can't often tell they're angled from the packaging.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:22 pm

Hate in ear earbuds. Make me uncomfortable.
Canj niggers who upload disc images not take the one fucking minute to run them through 7z? Muh network is shit and even if it wasnt I don't wanna have to 7z everything myself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 am
As for tiny, Oregon is 98,000 square miles. Germany is 138,000 square miles.
All that space with just about nothing in it. You don't see Russia brag about Siberia either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Why the fuck French can't English? I had to talk with a French customer service representative on a phone today (ordering some Chanel jewelry) and I understood fuckall, had to constantly ask the guy repeat what did he say. I used to study French language for one year back in preliminary school, maybe I should've tried to make the order in my rudimentary French skills instead. Ah, bonjour monsieur, ca va? Un le petit bijoux merci beaucoup.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.