Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:37 am

Then they can pull the same move that Ewok sequel did, where 3 of the 4 human protagonists from the previous movie got gunned down within the first 5 minutes or so. I feel more movies should do that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:37 am
Then they can pull the same move that Ewok sequel did, where 3 of the 4 human protagonists from the previous movie got gunned down within the first 5 minutes or so. I feel more movies should do that.
Then Alien 3 ripped off that idea. Alien 3 sucked.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Hate the implementation, not the idea.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:32 pm

Sonic 2 will be a remake of Iron Eagle 2, where Sonic dies in the first five minutes only to be replaced by the hipper, edgier Shadow.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:32 pm
Sonic 2 will be a remake of Iron Eagle 2, where Sonic dies in the first five minutes only to be replaced by the hipper, zappier Sonichu.
FTFY.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:32 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:03 am
Movie was aggressively meh. It wasn't awful but it's a family movie aimed at kids, not gamers.
It wasn't the autistic anti-masterpiece it was destined to be.
That Ken Penders guy that wrote the autism magnet Sonic comics for Archie pitched a Sonic movie at one point. I don't remember the details now, but some other guy was pitching a Sonic movie, then Penders inserted himself into the process and fucked up the other guy's movie pitch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:55 pm

I recall some idiot who spend years rallying support for his fan film idea that would help safe and redeem the entire Sanic franchise.
I know he got assmad when that other fan film got released, whining about the VA choices and other shit. But I don't know anything about Ken "Pedo Skunk" Penders getting involved here.

Then again, this is the Sanic fandom. Maybe I'm talking about a different guy.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:37 pm

Wings of the Crow, a 2000 female remake of The Crow that apparently aired on USA network. Anyone ever see this?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0197104/
Rock singer Erika is murdered with her cop boyfriend on the eve of Halloween. Then exactly one year later she is resurrected by a mysterious crow to exact vengeance on her attackers.
Can't find anything but a synopsis of it. Youtube just gives you a bunch of music videos for some faggy game or something.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 pm

No one has ever seen a Crow sequel, remake, spinoff, or reboot.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:32 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:03 am
Movie was aggressively meh. It wasn't awful but it's a family movie aimed at kids, not gamers.
It wasn't the autistic anti-masterpiece it was destined to be.
That Ken Penders guy that wrote the autism magnet Sonic comics for Archie pitched a Sonic movie at one point. I don't remember the details now, but some other guy was pitching a Sonic movie, then Penders inserted himself into the process and fucked up the other guy's movie pitch.
I'm not up on my Sanic BTS autism lore but IIRC the guy Kedie Tendies fucked over was credited for showrunning autism darling SatAM's second season (He's also dead).