ANTIFA Retards

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: ANTIFA Retards

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:58 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:14 am
They do it anyway whenever they have someone they don’t like, we’ve seen countless examples of it happening, hell look at #kickvic.
That's another one of my exemptions, if you are a doxer yourself then I have no problem with it happening to them. Play with fire you get burned.
Exactly, fight fire with fire. I’ve said it before, but I have a belief that when a person does unforgivable things with no remorse they forsake their humanity and are devils. Not in a literal sense, but I use that term over savage or animal to avoid whiny faggots. These people have done things that make them no longer human, nor innocent beings. Take the pack of psychos beating that injured raccoon for instance, or all the gay ops of false flagging by encouraging others to dress as cops or trump supporters to fan the flames. The only solution is to neutralize them, be it prison, exile, or death.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:57 pm

It is their destiny to be destroyed by the tools that they helped to create and normalize.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 pm

I'd argue we should just modify the BLM thread to be a BLM/ANTIFA general. It is too difficult to slit the two. Most Antifa heads in America are niggers.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 pm
I'd argue we should just modify the BLM thread to be a BLM/ANTIFA general. It is too difficult to slit the two. Most Antifa heads in America are niggers.
Most of the ANTIFA people I've seen are stark raving white liberals.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:46 pm

That is the source of their impotent rage. They wanted to be born in a body of color.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:46 pm
That is the source of their impotent rage. They wanted to be born in a body of color.
Or a non existent gender.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:50 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Speaking of Andy Ngo, apparently his release of Antifa and BLM's arrest records put some of them in trouble, because now people know exactly who they are and where they live. Being on public record is a bitch, ain't it?
More than one of them have turned out to be teachers.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
I feel like this thread is unnecessary also. BLM has been our Antifa General thread for a while now. We don't need 12 threads to discuss the same topic. The Antifa spergeouts are using BLM talking points as their flimsy pretext for rioting in the first place.

Perhaps I will merge this thread. I did see that Portland was recently classified as an "anarchy" jurisdiction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/politics ... index.html
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:40 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
I feel like this thread is unnecessary also. BLM has been our Antifa General thread for a while now. We don't need 12 threads to discuss the same topic. The Antifa spergeouts are using BLM talking points as their flimsy pretext for rioting in the first place.

Perhaps I will merge this thread. I did see that Portland was recently classified as an "anarchy" jurisdiction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/politics ... index.html
The fascists fighting non existent fascism mega thread? Fascists Against Fascism! Man that’s a lot of characters, maybe we can shorten it into an acronym or something.

Holy shit. Fascist...CIS....mind blown!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:52 am

Vaush NOOOOOOOOOOOO. You aren't supposed to admit it until you take power you dummy. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.