RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:16 pm
Female athletes doing the only thing female athletes are known for.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Ah yes, getting down on their knees.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Only one knee this time

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:05 pm

Government investigation concludes it needs to crack down even harder on hate speech online.

For the good of democracy.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Who gives a shit what laws they are trying to push through, Sweden doesn't even have real prisons anymore, just those luxury hotels with wi-fi and all that shit. You are pretty much much well of being in "prison" in Sweden than being homeless in the States. Their country is fucked.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:32 pm

What country is it where the island mass shooter gets to play the latest video games all day while basically living in a 5-star hotel?

Yurope is a joke.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:40 pm

That's Norway. To my knowledge, he may also attend university studies at a distance. There is also no life imprisonment in Norway, the max. jail time is 21 years, so after 10 years he will be free again. 8-)
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:02 am

Yeah that's a problem I actually see us having in Yuropa..
I went to a prison once because I was thinking about employment in that general area. It looked rather comfy all things considered except the solitary confinement cell they had but they advised basically "we don't use that one anymore".
Didn't get hired on because during these trick questions I messed up. I was asked what I'd do if I spotted an escaping prisoner from the tower, and after all my theoretical calls and warning shots did nothing I stated that I would actually try for a non lethal shot. They then asked what if I accidentally killed the escapee and I didn't show the necessary amount of compassion so I was out.
So in conclusion why even have guards if they are not authorized to use their arsenal to stop escaping prisoners anyway? Probably dodged a bullet there. Since you're not allowed to do anything to them and they are well aware of that fact, they would just have eaten me for breakfast.
Sweden is usually a bit like us but even worse somehow so I dread to imagine what that must be like.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 am

>firing a non-lethal shot from atop a tower against a running target

Are you Wilhelm Tell or something?
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:40 pm
There is also no life imprisonment in Norway, the max. jail time is 21 years, so after 10 years he will be free again. 8-)
That's why we Krauts have preventive detention where we will keep you locked up if you're still too dangerous.
Shit has been soften up though, since the EU considers this too mean or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:39 am

I doubt they let guards shoot escaping prisoners anywhere in the western world.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 am
That's why we Krauts have preventive detention where we will keep you locked up if you're still too dangerous.
How inhumane! I'm calling to Amnesty right now!