ANTIFA Retards

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

ANTIFA Retards

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Felt that this deserved its own thread.

ANTIFA are scary because they're both violent and remarkably stupid. And I think that we're going to be seeing them for awhile, no matter what happens this November.

Re: ANTIFA Retards

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:39 pm

They're only scary in groups, in places where the local government is allowing them to operate with impunity, and with the local police protecting them.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:12 pm

This would be a great thread with one adjustment; ANTIFA Self-Own Thread.

Find only videos and clips of them killing themselves, perpetuating stereotypes, or saying the quiet part out loud.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:26 pm

I like it when they think every Asian male could potentially be Andy Ngo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Speaking of Andy Ngo, apparently his release of Antifa and BLM's arrest records put some of them in trouble, because now people know exactly who they are and where they live. Being on public record is a bitch, ain't it?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:39 pm
They're only scary in groups, in places where the local government is allowing them to operate with impunity, and with the local police protecting them.
Yeah unless you for some reason live in the city then you'll never see these fucks. They sometimes piss off normies in suburbs but again it's usually liberal areas.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:46 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Speaking of Andy Ngo, apparently his release of Antifa and BLM's arrest records put some of them in trouble, because now people know exactly who they are and where they live. Being on public record is a bitch, ain't it?
While I think casually doxing people on the internet because you don't like them is shitty and sociopathic there are clear exemptions like Antifa members. Every damn one of them needs to be doxed since they are fucking terrorists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:46 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm
While I think casually doxing people on the internet because you don't like them is shitty and sociopathic there are clear exemptions like Antifa members. Every damn one of them needs to be doxed since they are fucking terrorists.
As someone who’s highly against doxing, I’m in complete agreement with you on this. They do it anyway whenever they have someone they don’t like, we’ve seen countless examples of it happening, hell look at #kickvic.

Put a target on these assholes heads. If the officials won’t deal with them, I’m sure there are plenty of people who’d put bounties on them. It may sound like old west shit, but there are plenty of modern bounty hunters who’d be more than happy to haul these pussies in after they’re done playing anarchist for the day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:18 am

Antifa are like mudslimes. They have only the power you give them. When they're not protected, they're cowards. They only initiate a fight when they massively outnumber their target and know that the police will protect them from retaliation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:58 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:14 am
They do it anyway whenever they have someone they don’t like, we’ve seen countless examples of it happening, hell look at #kickvic.
That's another one of my exemptions, if you are a doxer yourself then I have no problem with it happening to them. Play with fire you get burned.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.