Salmonella

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Salmonella » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Can you feel that, it's the HARCORE GAYMING SEASON coming

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:49 am

Why, there migth even be a nother Redemption Run on the horizon :D !
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:49 am
Why, there migth even be a nother Redemption Run on the horizon :D !
Not in the hardcore gaming season, bub. These months are reserved for those sweet sweet day 1 AAA Game views. Unless of course those stupid booksmart game developers didn't do their jobs and have 3-4 new games a month for him to play, THEN he'd do a redemption run, but only if he got enough bitcheers.

Personally I'm hyped for some nice CHILL streams where things come "full circle" with him playing Assassins Creed and Crash Bandicoot, and maybe even him trying the McRib live on stream if he meets the weekly money goal.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:42 am

I know DSP is super lame old news but I was following his crap for quite a long time when I got bored of "Germany's" Next Top Model and Big Brother and other such garbage. I've grown bored of him too a while back but I never figured out what the deal was with his waifu.
Nothing beyond the basics anyway, like, she's a basket case who was mistreated by her deranged mother who thought she was demon possessed, later convicted for trespassing when she refused to leave an apartment she no longer paid rent for. Then she had a boyfriend who owned a souped up Subaru and left him for the king of kahntent.
Come to think of it, a major reason for leaving the detrahktor scene was the growing number of Kat white knights who viciously attacked anyone who said anything remotely bad about her, claiming she "dindu nuffin wrong".
Anyway did anything else come of that, did the kiwis dig something up maybe..? I always suspected she left or died or something.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:04 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:42 am
I know DSP is super lame old news but I was following his crap for quite a long time when I got bored of "Germany's" Next Top Model and Big Brother and other such garbage. I've grown bored of him too a while back but I never figured out what the deal was with his waifu.
Nothing beyond the basics anyway, like, she's a basket case who was mistreated by her deranged mother who thought she was demon possessed, later convicted for trespassing when she refused to leave an apartment she no longer paid rent for. Then she had a boyfriend who owned a souped up Subaru and left him for the king of kahntent.
Come to think of it, a major reason for leaving the detrahktor scene was the growing number of Kat white knights who viciously attacked anyone who said anything remotely bad about her, claiming she "dindu nuffin wrong".
Anyway did anything else come of that, did the kiwis dig something up maybe..? I always suspected she left or died or something.
Paragraphs exist for a reason.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 pm

As far as anyone can confirm, Kat the Horse is still tied to the the DSP Gout Stable.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:42 pm

He isn't chimping out and banning all mention of her, so she's still there. As far as anyone knows she just pops benzos and plays Animal Crossing all day and occasionally works a job stacking shelves.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:01 pm

I'll give her this, she's smart enough to stay off camera. Panda could be a cunt but I ended up feeling sorry for her by the end.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:18 pm

I do feel sorry for her in a way. According to her sister (who is a homeless thot drug addict with crusty dreads, no joke) Kat is autistic (in the literal non-memey sense) and has a ton of personality disorders. Makes sense from everything we've seen of her.

I remember one of the streams she was on, DSP got a cheer with a joke on it. He asked her to read it, so she leans over, chuckles to herself, and leans back. Phil had to nudge her and say "out loud, honey" for her to actually read the joke. She's definitely not all there.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Oh wow that's so awful.. Darksy DePhil is probably the last person she should be with.
Although that's probably not true, some people are all kinds of worse than a fat greasy grifter that takes money from the disabled. And that's terrible.
It's a trap!