NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 am

Here's another good laugh from a week ago.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:39 am

I'm not watching any college or pro sports until they throttle back on the lecturing (so probably next season at the earliest). Most of my friends have no willpower though and watched football this weekend anyway. Looks like some TV ratings were down, but it'll need to be a sustained drop to get any results.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:51 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:39 am
I'm not watching any college or pro sports until they throttle back on the lecturing
So you'll go back to slurping sportsball cock the moment they turn back the poz just a little bit. OK. Big fan of the Mandalorian?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 am

Watching sports even before the sermons was boring as all fuck. I damn sure won't be tuning in to their pathetic social engineering, even if you paid me. Better to actually go out and play sports instead.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 am
Better to actually go out and play sports instead.
as if you do, faggot

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 pm

One of the Steelers decided to honor the name of a war hero who was KIA instead of some criminal nigger shot by police and the sports media is treating him like Hitler now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:51 am
So you'll go back to slurping sportsball cock the moment they turn back the poz just a little bit. OK. Big fan of the Mandalorian?
I don't watch Stars Wars things. But yes on going back to "sportsball" if they start pulling back on the SJW message. Mock me about if you want but most of you queers are all about video games or comics or other stupid weeb/fantasy shit that's no better.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 pm
One of the Steelers decided to honor the name of a war hero who was KIA instead of some criminal nigger shot by police and the sports media is treating him like Hitler now.
I was going to say it had to be Villanueva, the former army ranger, and I was right. Dude covered up some criminal nigga's name with Alwyn Cashe, a black war hero who died in Iraq, and the predictable chimpout is ensuing.

As a reminder, the Steelers decided not to kneel during the anthem a few years ago because it would have been disrespectful to their veteran team member. Meaning players are doing it to intentionally disrespect the flag and America.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Unsurprising, as they don't care about either.
mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:17 am
Ohnonononono....HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Huh, it appears that the Left "majority" is not all that interested in a sport that is all about toxic masculinity... :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:26 pm

What a faggot Brees is. Even Sanders is like yeah what a cuck.