Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:42 pm

One of my Facebook friends says he's banning anyone that's critical of Drag Queen Story Time. It seems he actually takes his kids to those.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:42 pm
One of my Facebook friends says he's banning anyone that's critical of Drag Queen Story Time. It seems he actually takes his kids to those.
Add him to the bugaloo list, Anon.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:34 am

I avoid people and relationships as much as possible so this is one less headache to deal with.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:49 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:34 am
I avoid people and relationships as much as possible so this is one less headache to deal with.
/nofriends/ gang can't lose. We're invincible.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:21 am

Oh God, I forgot to mention another friend of mine. He's lived in Japan for almost 20 years. But he posts BLM shit and whines about Trump. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, FAGGOT! You're talking out of your ass!

This guy has found great success in Japan and lives a charmed life. He has no idea of all the bullshit we have to put up with in 21st Century America. He just believes the fake news the media puts out.

I argued with him a bit, but I have to keep to muting him every month.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:49 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:34 am
/nofriends/ gang can't lose. We're invincible.
You're my fren, guestfag
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:10 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Be sure to take a screenshot of that post. Then collect articles about all the drag queens that turn out to be convicted pedophiles in the area where he lives. Be sure to say "I told you so" when his kids end up getting molested.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:22 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:10 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Be sure to take a screenshot of that post. Then collect articles about all the drag queens that turn out to be convicted pedophiles in the area where he lives. Be sure to say "I told you so" when his kids end up getting molested.
>implying the parent isn't doing it to their kids already
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:16 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:22 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:10 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
>implying the parent isn't doing it to their kids already
Mabe he dresses up in drag so he can molest his children in the open?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:46 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:21 am
Oh God, I forgot to mention another friend of mine. He's lived in Japan for almost 20 years. But he posts BLM shit and whines about Trump. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, FAGGOT! You're talking out of your ass!

This guy has found great success in Japan and lives a charmed life. He has no idea of all the bullshit we have to put up with in 21st Century America. He just believes the fake news the media puts out.

I argued with him a bit, but I have to keep to muting him every month.
I feel the same way about lefty eurofags who live in their little monoculture bubble and think they get to lecture to ME about how racist and prejudiced and white supremacist my culture is. Hey bitch, how about you spend a few nights sleeping in the ghetto with Jamal and his friends, and then waste my time with that brainwashing bullshit?

It's very obvious they just parrot the shit that their local cuck news tells them about what other countries are like. A white dude can get shivved just walking down the street in the wrong neighborhood (for being white) and they want to tell me how fucking racist I am.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome