THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Dingus Bajingus

Re: THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:35 pm
I'm already seeing a ton of shitlibs try to turn this into another "let's all shit on america for not being woke enough and because of MUH SLAVERY 100 years ago" day.
Just looked up when exactly the 13th Amendment happened. Passed the Senate in January 1865, ratified by the states and adopted in December of the same year. So... 155 years ago, ACKSHUALLY.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:33 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:38 am

9/11 is upon us, I cant wait for twitter to tell us how we deserved what happened.

Edit: Nevermind it's already here.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:59 pm

When Literal Hitlers are no longer enough...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:31 pm

It actually makes me smile when I see rednecks flying giant American flags from their pickups. It's actually a bold and courageous statement now in a shithole blue state like mine.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Welp, even Styx and Scott "Persuasion" Adams are kinda throwing the towel because of mail in ballot hijinks.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:09 pm
Welp, even Styx and Scott "Persuasion" Adams are kinda throwing the towel because of mail in ballot hijinks.
In blue states so many voting ballots are going to nulled for various reasons. If you want Trump for four more years get out and vote locally. More dems are going to vote 2020 than they did 2016 and more fraud will occur. Everyone thought Hill-dog had it in the bag until it was too late for them to do anything.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:55 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:31 pm
It actually makes me smile when I see rednecks flying giant American flags from their pickups. It's actually a bold and courageous statement now in a shithole blue state like mine.
Yep. The flags people hang in their yards have gone from boring establishment conformity to dangerous political statement now. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have their yards or vehicles vandalized just for flying the flag.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:37 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:00 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:09 pm
In blue states so many voting ballots are going to nulled for various reasons. If you want Trump for four more years get out and vote locally. More dems are going to vote 2020 than they did 2016 and more fraud will occur. Everyone thought Hill-dog had it in the bag until it was too late for them to do anything.
Hard to vote locally if they find a way to keep polls closed because of muh public safety.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:55 pm
Yep. The flags people hang in their yards have gone from boring establishment conformity to dangerous political statement now. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have their yards or vehicles vandalized just for flying the flag.
You have to think bigger. With Puppet Biden in charge, they might try to come up with excuses as to why presenting the flag is too problematic and should be banned.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette