Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 pm
Whenever I see John Oogabooga he's always complaining about something.
Not sure if that's smart for future roles. He might be a good candidate for muh diversity hires, but I don't think studios like to hire Lupas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 pm

He's not a good candidate. There are other diversity actors who are far more charming, far more likeable (as likeable as celebrities generally can be, anyway), far better looking and, I'm not going to say that they don't complain about racism but it's not the only thing they talk about.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:32 am

Just look at Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada. Dude dropped the last name and focused on being the best actor he could be and he moves easily between playing white guys, Jews, and Latinos.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 pm
He's not a good candidate. There are other diversity actors who are far more charming, far more likeable (as likeable as celebrities generally can be, anyway), far better looking and, I'm not going to say that they don't complain about racism but it's not the only thing they talk about.
The Left worships ugliness and hate, John Boyega is the exact kind of simian thug they's want to push as the "new leading man". Star Wars just crashed so hard it made him radioactive.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:23 pm

The end goal is for the next trilogy to have a """female""" lead that looks like one of Spoony's fans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Bodega needs to start marching. Wearing the shirt, posing with Kaepernick and kneeling with NBA players.
His only option is to do everything possible to guilt Hollywood into continuing to cast him.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:34 pm

Though he shouldn't bring a wallet with him. Then again the peaceful protestors might just beat him up most peacefully all the same.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:55 pm

I could make Star Wars Great Again. Put me in the writer/director chair, I'm ready. We're going to see badass villains, fancy sword fights, big tiddy alien waifus, and only the most attractive white and half white actors I can find debating the simple nature of good and evil in a galaxy of chaos.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:10 am

No wonder Daisy's freaking out about work. She's a cokehead.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:10 am
No wonder Daisy's freaking out about work. She's a cokehead.

Well she was Carrie Fisher's student. I didn't realize that extended to real life.
DHI Platinum Subscriber