Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:48 pm

Fair play to Nick to be fair. He's clearly not a great lawyer, but he still has a higher-than-average understanding of the law and legalspeak and is using it for something he is great at - grifting. He's far from the most obnxious alt-lite Youtuber out there so whatever. His fans are idiots who deserve to be taken for a ride.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:56 pm

Fair enough. You're right that he's far from being the worst grifter on YouTube, although that isn't saying much.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:48 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
Lol, you guys shit on Nick for his grifting, as if any of you wouldn't hop on the same grifting train given the opportunity. Fucking please. :lol:
I would in a heartbeat. Fuck working my joints to the bone for slightly above minimum.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 pm

I'd probably do it, but not sober. With the kind of crowd he's attracted, every time he streams there is a non-zero chance of ruin. Hell half of these retards engineer their own embarrassment because they panic when their monthly take falls off and they need to add some excitement to the plot.

The difference between Nick and me or you is that he kinda gets off on courting disaster. It's probably pretty boring and dissatisfying for him to be a small town lawyer with a green awning over his office.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Amazes me he has any viewers left after the Vic case was blown and Marzgunt was proven right. No justice in this world.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:57 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Lol, you guys shit on Nick for his grifting, as if any of you wouldn't hop on the same grifting train given the opportunity. Fucking please. :lol:
I wouldn't. I actually have integrity.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:54 pm
Amazes me he has any viewers left after the Vic case was blown and Marzgunt was proven right. No justice in this world.
It's tragically rare for a popular YouTube grifter to become totally irrelevant. Unless you fuck up as hard as MundaneFatt, a significant portion of your audience will stick by you and you'll always be able to find new suckers.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:22 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:23 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:34 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Absolutely. My justification? I've seen the type of people that donate to an IN. They are mindless, spineless, and most of all they take government benefits and welfare more often than not. They are simply handing my tax dollars back to me, the tax payer. I keep my day job, invest, and live frugally, and myself and mine get a generation or two of peace and tranquility. Same reason Im not opposed to those predatory shopping channels that dimentia patients throw their life's savings away on.
Okay, new DHI game. If you were given that amount in grifterbux what would you buy?
Nigger, you'd know I'd buy hair plugs and a yellow dodge charger with a black racing stripe and after market spoiler fin. How is that even a question?
Goddamnit I can’t control how hard I’m laughing. :lol: Golden post as always. Great choice in car too.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 am

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:19 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
How much money did you give to Nick?
All of it. ;3
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:28 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 am
Cuckara wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:19 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
How much money did you give to Nick?
All of it. ;3
But can you afford your DHI Platinum this year?