Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:46 am

Even if YouTube takes 50% and taxes he's still probably clearing 100k easy.

Speaking of Nick he had an update video about Vic. Basically nothing has happened and appeals is finally getting to it at the end of the month and will more than likely lose while they laugh all the way to the bank
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am

Lol, you guys shit on Nick for his grifting, as if any of you wouldn't hop on the same grifting train given the opportunity. Fucking please. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
Lol, you guys shit on Nick for his grifting, as if any of you wouldn't hop on the same grifting train given the opportunity. Fucking please. :lol:
I wouldnt. This whole thing seems slimier the further i get away from it.

I thought the spergs would devour Nick wholesale for being so catastrophically wrong - but i suppose if youre giving money to an IN - youre too dense to figure out youve been had.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:24 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:18 pm
I thought the spergs would devour Nick wholesale for being so catastrophically wrong - but i suppose if youre giving money to an IN - youre too dense to figure out youve been had.
You must not read the Spoony thread, do you?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
I’d fleece some net rubes for a quarter million. :lol: That’s more than enough for a nice home for life with a wood and metal shop attached.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Absolutely. My justification? I've seen the type of people that donate to an IN. They are mindless, spineless, and most of all they take government benefits and welfare more often than not. They are simply handing my tax dollars back to me, the tax payer. I keep my day job, invest, and live frugally, and myself and mine get a generation or two of peace and tranquility. Same reason Im not opposed to those predatory shopping channels that dimentia patients throw their life's savings away on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:34 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Absolutely. My justification? I've seen the type of people that donate to an IN. They are mindless, spineless, and most of all they take government benefits and welfare more often than not. They are simply handing my tax dollars back to me, the tax payer. I keep my day job, invest, and live frugally, and myself and mine get a generation or two of peace and tranquility. Same reason Im not opposed to those predatory shopping channels that dimentia patients throw their life's savings away on.
Okay, new DHI game. If you were given that amount in grifterbux what would you buy?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
How much money did you give to Nick?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:34 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Okay, new DHI game. If you were given that amount in grifterbux what would you buy?
Nigger, you'd know I'd buy hair plugs and a yellow dodge charger with a black racing stripe and after market spoiler fin. How is that even a question?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger