Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Retro Games

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:28 am

IIRC the Hexbox version of Panzer Dragoon that was included with Orta was ported from a PC version (no idea if this includes the Sega Ages edition for PS2). I think Sonic R in the Germs Collection was also ported from a PC conversion.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:47 pm

99% of Dreamcast titles came from the PC and Playstation. What is there to remake other than Sonic Adventure?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Seaman?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Illbleed and Blue Stinger.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Dreamcast would also require something a bit beefier to emulate them and the price would probably exceed $100.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:19 am

There's a fan remake of Jedi Power Battles happening, though that was on PSX first. A sequel would be amazing. I'd even play one set in the sequel trilogy. Rey's cherry ass bouncing all over the place while she has communist-approved adventures would be amazing.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:05 am

More like Jedi Power Bottoms.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:09 am

Does anyone here have or have any interest in getting a chinkshit emulation handheld? I admit I'm interested in getting one but I'm holding off on it because, well, they're chinkshit, and I dun got any money, and if I did that money could be spent elsehwere, and maybe, just maybe, the kinks will be ironed out if I Just WaitTM long enough. I'm just curious to see if anybody else here has toughts on them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:20 am

I assume quality on them is dogshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:39 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:09 am
Does anyone here have or have any interest in getting a chinkshit emulation handheld? I admit I'm interested in getting one but I'm holding off on it because, well, they're chinkshit, and I dun got any money, and if I did that money could be spent elsehwere, and maybe, just maybe, the kinks will be ironed out if I Just WaitTM long enough. I'm just curious to see if anybody else here has toughts on them.
Tldr: don't bother and get a psp

Watch rerez he covers a lot of these cheap devices
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]