Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Is the Leaf Döner more or less disgusting than poutine?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:55 pm
Is the Leaf Döner more or less disgusting than poutine?
Poutine is God-tier if it is actually made with fresh ingredients. Fresh cut fries, french cheese curds and poultry gravy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:34 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:38 am
Of course the owners of the Gyro shop are dark tanned so maybe they are ethnically Turks acting as greeks.
ding ding ding

turks are always pulling that shit

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:36 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:36 pm
Welp, we tried, time to head home! ...Right?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Straight to Germany we go!
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:46 pm

Maybe in a couple weeks. There are elections in North Rhine-Westphalian this weekend. Don't want to promise too much before that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:13 am

>Squatters complaining about living conditions.
SpoilerShow

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:31 pm

That's nothing. You should see the rest of the peacfull protests(tm) those amazing people make when they don't get to rape each other's kids asshole until it bleeds. :roll:

Oh and while it's not related to Greece, around the same time these things happened, Sweden also had a peaceful protest(tm) and a granny mudslime started throwing rocks at the cops screaming "Why did you bring us to this country if you don't want Islam?" Holy fuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:34 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:38 am
Of course the owners of the Gyro shop are dark tanned so maybe they are ethnically Turks acting as greeks.
ding ding ding

turks are always pulling that shit
If they are dark skinned, you can bet your ass its roaches pretending to be greeks. If they were pasty white, it would be albanians trying to pretend they are white. Albanians pass of far better but you can identify them if you're a slav because they exhibit some balkanian traits that betray them to the rest. :lol:

Meanwhile, we caught 35 faggots related to the illegal immigrant trade and I have the sneaking suspicion it happened, only because the rapefugees started dealing drugs like meth, coke and I think crack out in the open, something that triggers all greek police officers something fierce, regardless of their political or apolitical spectrum and went ahead with arresting everyone. Good job guys, you're only 6 years too late to the whole party. :lol: If you were only 5 years too late, it would have been a new record and a positive change. :lol:

Among the 35, 2 or 3 of them were refugees themselves and all these years they've been collaborating with the rest of the apprehended(and possibly more, that aren't under arrest yet) when it comes to the illegal immigrants and how they are traded and sold around those circuits or regarding their illegal entry in Greece and the rest of Yurope.

Good shit, if only I was middle eastern and knew about the rich muslim culture, I'd also be enlighted as to why you would sell your fellow men so gleefully to others. :roll:

Among those 30something apprehended, all of them belonged to NGOs and amongst them were greek members working for foreign NGOs. Fuck them. Absolute traitors that don't deserve an ounce of sympathy. Fuck'em. If they want to be forgiven, they better commit ancient greek seppuku near their ancestor's graveyard's while asking for forgiveness. As for the NGOs helping with the whole illegal immigration bussiness, the taxi drivers alones and their testimonies could have been used as proof all these years, as the faggots that belong to those NGOs not only have very loose lips(possibly from all the cocksucking they do) but they are also arrogant and retarded enough to believe that the taxi drivers are their "comrades" in this "grand cause". Hope they arrest the rest of these scumbags.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Fucking Turks man. Is it a full moon and they are all starting to go nuts?
SpoilerShow