Indie Games that Aren't Shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Indie Games that Aren't Shit

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:21 pm
So you'll just suck any 2D titty then?
Yes.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:34 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:21 pm
So you'll just suck any 2D titty then?
Yes.
You suck dicks. Don't lie on the internet.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:01 pm
You know nothing about blazblue to say that. Blazblue has some real fat titties in it.
But the ones in Melty Blood are better animated.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Lobotomy Corporation.
Managerial/survival horror hybrid in which you control a factory that extracts energy from Lovecraftian monsters, which escape their containment units and kill your employees and/or turn them into psychos.
Relatively easy in the beginning, very hard after that.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 pm
ban wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:47 pm
And I thought you were true gamers. :lol:
I didn't want to reveal my power level too much, but you're forcing my hand here.
SpoilerShow
  • 2hu fangames are trash. There are like 5,000 new ones on Steam every week, and none of them follow the example of glorious Perfect Cherry Blossom of having most of the waifus without shoes
  • Trying to sell Cave Story as a great indie game in Current Year is like lecturing us about Doki Doki Panic. Everyone already knows
  • Why should I bring up SRW? That's not indie at all.
  • The only Fate game worth playing is Melty Blood
  • Croixleur Sigma is an excellent clone of DMC's Bloody Palace mode, with fast and furious combos. Also the pantyshots are usually just a dash away
  • Mitsurugi Hikae Kamui is another Bloody Palace clone. My most vivid memory is that the lock-on system (which is pretty much mandatory for boss fights) is clunky and amateurish af. Shit doesn't work like your muscle memory tells you, so shit like attacking after a dodge will usually end with your waifu attacking the air because she hasn't even begun to face her target again
Now why did you fail to mention Chantelise, Fortune Summoners and Gundemonium?
SpoilerShow
  • Fair enough, 2hu isn't for everyone though I'd though you'd be into it given your 2D tastes :lol:
  • Sure enough, doesn't change the fact that it that it started like that.
  • Not the mainstream SRWs, the one unofficial one by "totally not members of Banpresto and A.I." under fake names and the various doujin / indie SRW games made until I think /m/ or nip-/m/ amassed their collective programming autism to make a program that is essentially the RPGmaker of SRW games.
  • Yeah, it's unfortunate. Still for three guys, that's impressive enough so it always gets an honourable mention from me. Not everyone can get it in their first try and at least these guys had the autism and dedication to see it through.
Because why didn't you bring up Racettear? Are you against 2D lolis trying to survive the harsh capitalism imposed by bitch faeries? :lol: Also Racette >>>>> Chante & Elise, you just can't beat the appeal of the loli version of capitalism :lol:

I'm ashamed to say that I do not know of Gundemonium but hey, at least I know and I was there, for the glorious days of Ultimate Knight Windom. Speaking of which, why didn't you post about Yatagarasu and that one game about the main character transforming into panties to fight other panties and save his waifus? :lol: Also, since you know of Croixler, you should know about Freesia, right?

And finally, those guys that did that fightan with Code of Princess, Kawase Umihara and others are also ok in my book for their first time. They didn't do badly when SEGA made them go official with Blade Arcus from Shining even if their best idea was to tell Tony Taka to make Tifa Lockhart and put her in a chinese dress as the "original character" of the game :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:55 pm

SpoilerShow
I actually played a bit of 2hu, but I'm just more on Team Orange Juice, now what I mean?

Loli capitalism is best capitalism.

Don't mention Ultimate Knight Windom. That just reminds of Magical Battle Arena, which in turns reminds me of the abortion that is Magical Battle Festa (which somehow manages to fail despite featuring a milf whose super has her tie her opponent up for a barrage of whips).

All I know about Yatagarasu is that it was made by a former KoF bloke who apparently couldn't into widescreens. Also every character has a clone because movesets are hard.

I must admit my weeb lore is not extensive enough to recall such a panty fighter.

Freesia? As in Fairy Bloom Freesia? That game's actually pretty dope. If only it had like real levels instead of arenas.

Every martial arts waifu is better in a Chinese dress. Even Tifa.
Now onto more recommendations: Metroidvanias!

Gato Roboto is a pretty fun throwback to oldschool Metroid, even featuring roughly the same quality of pussy. My favorite bit is how this game's version of the Morph Ball just involves the cat jumping out of it power armor, mainly 'cause it has wildly different perks (fast af, jumpy af, can climp walls) and drawbacks (no attacks, dies in one hit since you're just a cat, and you need to either get back in your current armor, or find a checkpoint to spawn a new one - which can lead to some hairy moments when the game forces you through several screens as the cat).

And of course, who could forget Rabi-Ribi? A masterful blend of Metroidvania and Bullet Hell Shooter. it's rich story tells a heart-warming tale of a rabbit who awakens as a bunny girl in a world where everyone assumes that bunny girls are batshit insane posers - which is a pretty clever and refreshingly honest way to tackle the delicate subject matter of transgenderism, if you ask me.
Some folks might accuse the game of fan service, but this couldn't be farther from the truth. My, there are even moments where your brave heroines get transported into the real world, where they have to beat up the kind of smelly otaku trash that would usually flock to these kinds of games.

(Also a Playboy Bunny with a single overknee sock looks kawaii af)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:38 pm

SpoilerShow
I get you. 8-)

Sorry to hear you feel like that man. Ultimate Knight Windom was like a holy grail of modding autism and admittedly jank fighting back in the days of PSP only Gundam vs Gundam games, due to the change in the game engine the series used. But we could do so much shit with the modding and the not-Gundams that it was fun. Heck, when Gundam VS rolled out for the PS4 and it was so shit, the various veterans of GvG unearthed their old exes of Windom XP and modded several models unto the game so we could play as them...PROPERLY! :lol: I'll never forget the various people modding Barbatos on Windom and doing a better job with its moveset that G Versus. :lol:

Yeah, it's true. His team in general is super tiny and the clones were a strike against him but I liked Yatagarasu for how utterly chuuni it was.

Yup, that one. I think Freesia was the devs first or second game and Croixler was their next one. So you can definitely see how their skills progressed.

Especially Tifa. And even though FFRE put her in a chinese dress, unfortunately they couldn't capture Nomura's autism because Roberto Ferrari is too much of a professional to make Tifa into a titty titan when wearing that dress. Thank god for Dead or Alive, given who Hitomi's character model is. Why do you think she's listed as "German-Japanese" in her bio? :mrgreen: Of course they never gave her a chinese costume or kimono but thankfully her clone, Kokoro did get those things. Oh and before I forget, Itagaki knocked off 2 cms out of each of their three sizes because he said "they're still young and they will grow up in the next years" as a way of saying "yeah, this is what 19 year old Tifa looks like. Wait until DOA5 for me to age them up" which did kinda happen. Just without Itagaki.
Nice.

I'd like to spread awarness of another nice indie nip game called Assault Spy.

Oh yeah baby, that's the stuff. 8-)

I may be forgetting but there was a pretty neat nip indie game that I had on the tip of my tongue before writting that last bit in the spoilers. To make it up, there is a game up on steam from some chinks called Bloody Spell that was a bit interesting and gotten better over the course of a year. It's not much but out of the sea of shit the chinks swim in, this stood out.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Looks and plays better than Dead Cells, faster than Dead Cells, more unlockables than Dead Cells, and you can't cheese your way to the final boss with turrets like in Dead Cells.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:05 pm

But Dead Cells isn't isometric.
-Yours Truly