Call Of Duty: Cold War

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: Call Of Duty: Cold War

Post by Complicity » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:39 pm
It's okay to hate current Russia now.
That's exactly why they put an Arabic female protagonist in the game, while the Russian soldiers behaved like ISIS members.
Maybe they realized how dumb it was, but i doubt it.
Last edited by Complicity on Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Complicity wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:17 pm
Afaik they already portrayed the Russian army like a bunch of talibans in a recent Call of Poopy, and received spectacular backlash because of it.
I don't think this is the right franchise to expect nuanced portrayal of the antagonists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Complicity wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:17 pm
Afaik they already portrayed the Russian army like a bunch of talibans in a recent Call of Poopy, and received spectacular backlash because of it.

Maybe there is a chance this will be an anti commie game, but i really don't give a shit about this franchise.
Do Russians not play video games? Seems weird to consistently piss of a potential major customer just to please the Chicoms.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:42 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:59 pm
Using that KGB guy's warning about commies infiltrating America to subvert our expectations. No way a China-owned company puts out a game warning about Communism; no way Youtube lets something pro-American have trailers on their site. Someone on another forum guessed the enemy will be Russia and the double agent will be a Drumph-like President.

Almost like its an election year or something.
My post from a different thread. It's Current Year and Current Election Year. A major video game publisher isn't "based" or "red pilled."
Even if they plan some dumb bait and switch it doesn't matter, they have just red pilled a ton of people who will look up the interview since they left the comments open.

EDIT: Case in point:

Self-ownage is the way of the SJW. Maybe Cold War will be the Starship Troopers of this generation.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:30 pm

Russians made the best HOMM-like game starring a bikini-plate wearing waifu if this generation, so they're OK in my book.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:51 pm

Complicity wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:39 pm
It's okay to hate current Russia now.
That's exactly why they put an Arabic female protagonist in the game, while the Russian soldiers behaved like ISIS members.
Maybe they realized how dumb it was, but i doubt it.
All the shit they did in the game is something both the Islamic State and Iran would do like that crane hanging scene.

I like how they claim they're pushing the envelope and then at the same time censoring themselves by putting the atrocities
on the Ruskies to not piss off the muslims.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:08 pm

Russians generally don't blow themselves up. Unless they're also Muslim.
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:51 pm
Do Russians not play video games? Seems weird to consistently piss of a potential major customer just to please the Chicoms.
One of these countries has an order of magnitude more potential customers than the other.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:30 pm
Russians made the best HOMM-like game starring a bikini-plate wearing waifu if this generation, so they're OK in my book.
Sauce fren? :P For Academic Purposes
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:10 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:27 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:30 pm
Sauce fren? :P For Academic Purposes
King's Bounty: Armored Princess, or its expanded version, King's Bounty: Crossworlds. It's probably dirty cheap on Steam (I remember I got it for very cheap a while ago).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:56 am

Oh yeah, King's Bounty is basically 3D HoMM, except not shit.
-Yours Truly