Gamer Girl aka Simp Simulator

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Gamer Girl aka Simp Simulator

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:15 pm

I think the big difference was the old FMVs knew this shit is corny, with only a few outliers like Phantasmagoria 2 not being deliberately goofy.

This NuFMV on the other hand suffers from the same cancer that is killing proper movies: It takes itself too seriously.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:53 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:32 pm
This looks like a low budget horror movie direct to Youtube, if they're trying to go the FMV route they failed miserably.

It's lacking the FMV look and feel, even the most suckiest FMV games from the 90s had it's charm and moments. The only other game that does it well is the Command and Conquer series.
I regret that C&C Renegade wasn't live action. Those lines were begging to be read and acted by the likes of Vin Deasel :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:45 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:15 pm
This NuFMV on the other hand suffers from the same cancer that is killing proper movies: It takes itself too seriously.
Are you seriously telling me the Quiet Man isn't the peak of FMV gaming?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:48 am

:thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:45 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:15 pm
Are you seriously telling me the Quiet Man Super Seducer isn't the peak of FMV gaming?