BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ban

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by ban » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 am
>thinking Good Squirrel Girl will ever return
>Thinking that Based Nippon won't get her back for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4
For shame Voice.

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:16 pm

I want to live in an alternate universe where someone from Glorious Nihon bought Marvel instead of Disney. They're clearly the only ones left who know how to handle these characters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:36 pm

Marvel does some good stuff, it's just they keep pushing really bad ideas with other characters.

But then the problem is these characters tend to be the ones they try to push really hard.
Still enjoy the newer cast of heroes.

I appreciate no one answered my question about Emer, though. That's the big mystery to me concerning this group.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm

Whats exactly good about Mahvel? All their properties are shit, they were shut before Disney, they are going to be shit after Disney.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm
Whats exactly good about Mahvel? All their properties are shit, they were shut before Disney, they are going to be shit after Disney.
I thought X-Men, Spiderman, Punisher, were considered "good" by people? Fantastic 4 as a concept is pretty stupid, just look at them. Captain America was always shitty propaganda until his first big budget movie in the MCU. Ironman is kinda gay despite being the Batman of Marvel. Hulk is lame, Thor is just recycled Norse mythology which is way more interesting. Marvel is also severely lacking good villains outside of guys like Magneto or Thanos too.

DC has basically the rogue's gallery of Supes and Bats and that's all they need lol. Lex Luther is Tony Stark how he would be.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:59 am

I like heroes like Kamala and Miles, personally. Their comics can be quite fun.

Then you have like, Riri and... Gwenpool.

I enjoy Fantastic 4 but their nerfing of Franklin for the new series is pretty lame.

Also, I think at this point Black Panther is the Batman of Marvel. Especially considering they both have the MOST series related to them running at any given time currently?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:13 am

It's normal for Batman to have a shitload of sub-series. Only Superman comes close, and his never sell as good.
The main difference is that people actually like Batsy and the Bat Family. Black Panther is probably pushed because of muh "first" black capeshitter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:43 am

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:46 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm
I thought X-Men, Spiderman, Punisher, were considered "good" by people?
I hate them all. Punisher is tolerable, but I prefer watching Stallone's Cobra or any Dirty Harry movie for that kind of no-nonsense vigilantism. But X-Gays and Spoderman can all go to hell for all I care.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:58 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:13 am
It's normal for Batman to have a shitload of sub-series. Only Superman comes close, and his never sell as good.
The main difference is that people actually like Batsy and the Bat Family. Black Panther is probably pushed because of muh "first" black capeshitter.
Uhhh yeah it's obvious WHY Bruce and his allies have all the series, I was just mentioning.

I think T'Challa has a ton of new spinoffs about Wakanda and your logic, if true, is a weird choice. Wakandans hate black people from America.
Then again after Carol tried to arrest everyone, they tried to push her positively and that... happened.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:58 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:58 am
Wakandans hate black people from America.
Yeah, but Wakanda has been memed into the fantasy wonderland Africa would be if slavery never happened. And I'm pretty sure their target audience are black people from America, not Africa.
-Yours Truly