BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 pm
Imagine if the little rascal hits puberty.

"Fuck you dad! And fuck your waifus! I'm gonna go read Squirrel Girl!"
Squirrel Girl can be cute when her comic isn't drawn by the weirdo who is drawing her series now, to be fair.
So that's not TOO bad.

Although I feel like if Juiceson follows his dad's footsteps, he's gonna go after like... Black Widow?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 am

>thinking Good Squirrel Girl will ever return
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 am
>thinking Good Squirrel Girl will ever return
Good squirrel girl is forever my friend;
SpoilerShow
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Look at this goofy shit

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm

>Ladies
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

fascistfrog

Post by fascistfrog » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Thats assuming squirrel girl will even still be around in 5-10 years when marvel starts to downsize because western tumblr comics dont sell anymore. Dc is already chopping its lineup in half so marvel will follow suit., if marvel cant get captain marvel comics to sell dispite a billion dollar film what hope does squirrel girl have.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:58 pm

I still can't believe that movie made bank.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:58 pm
It was still part of the Mahvel Cuntiverse.
On top of that, packs of cuckolds went to the theaters and did standing ovations to stick it to le ebil nazis.
But deep down they realized it was shit, because they didn't show up for Cucks of Prey.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:58 pm
It was released right in the hype phase between Infinity Soy and End Gay, and people didn't want to miss out on muh lore that may or may not be necessary to understand End Gay.
fascistfrog wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:32 pm
Thats assuming squirrel girl will even still be around in 5-10 years when marvel starts to downsize because western tumblr comics dont sell anymore.
I don't think they ever sold. As long as Marvel doesn't go bankrupt, they will keep producing tumblrshit, no matter how quickly they have to cancel each and every run.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:03 pm

fascistfrog wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:32 pm
Thats assuming squirrel girl will even still be around in 5-10 years when marvel starts to downsize because western tumblr comics dont sell anymore. Dc is already chopping its lineup in half so marvel will follow suit., if marvel cant get captain marvel comics to sell dispite a billion dollar film what hope does squirrel girl have.
That's not why DC is downsizing, BUT, I feel like they'd sooner cancel stuff with lower tier heroes before they do anything with Squirrel Girl because they think she's popular?
I'm feeling like it will be one of the many Wakanda spinoffs.

Also, not thinking a good Squirrel Girl story is something stinky Emer would say. Good stories can always exist, even with the art the way that it is. Unless it's One More Day. That was bad.
Speaking of EMER, though!
Did any of the other 2000s tubers ever discuss why he was still friends with DarknesstheCurse?