BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:39 pm

rickpines wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:41 pm
Okay, I don't want to encourage cyberbullying or anything, but there's this one guy who follows DCE's DA page who always spouts alt-right views both on his comments and on his own channel (https://www.deviantart.com/galvaemperor). The reason I bring this up is because he made a post defending Trump from those mean-old leftists after he (Trump) said that income inequality was bad. When I commented that Trump was a hypocrite for saying that (seeing as he signed a tax law that only benefited the rich), he flagged my comment as spam.

It's so pathetic.
Equality is communism. The real world is not and will never be equal and anyone espousing equality is a weakling that must be purged.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:38 pm

It's still so weird to me that DCE is now just some weirdo who posts his personal politics on deviantart via really bad art. I guess I expected him to eventually just stop posting art completely. Or, to at least do them for his friend group and keep them off websites.

To my surprise he goes on Deviantart of all places, which is apparently super dead. And has become oddly political. Yet to my knowledge, is basically couch surfing at his brother's house? This may be offensive to someone out there, but if you're basically a leech on someone and not even paying rent well into your... forties? for no reason other than just being more interested in posting crappy art on twitter you don't even get paid for, no politics.
Politics are for people who pay rent.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:38 pm
It's still so weird to me that DCE is now just some weirdo who posts his personal politics on deviantart via really bad art.
To me it isn't. I was aware of him and I've been around in the pre-Google YT years but I've never known anything about him. Never watched his stuff. I've watched some Darknessthecurse stuff but thought he was an emo faggot (correctly) and I've loathed that ultra emo Cloud0815whatever supra faggot.
Just part of a vidya YT group I was aware of but never cared about.

Now what's weird to me is that Stan Burdman still made videos as recently as one year ago. In the exact same way as you'd make 2007. To me his whole saga pretty much stopped with the Invisible Nigger and Judekhanzo trolling along with Urinating Tree.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:36 pm

And now urinating tree mostly does sports content. Not really a fan of that stuff but i cant really blame him for wanting to distance himself from the kind of content these other losers used to do. Another thing i found funny is that i remember in an old q&a video darknessthecurse said he was gonna go in the air force when he was old enough. We obviously know that never happened.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:19 am

Darkness is doing more skit videos and uh... he changed completely physically, jesus christ. He's got a LEGO HEAD!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:20 pm

You weren't kidding about his head; it really is shaped like a lego minifigure's head. Also, his hairline is noticeably receding, and he has put on a lot of weight. He's not not morbidly obese, but he now has a double chin and a gut. Another funny thing is his walls are still covered in posters of waifus in sexy outfits.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:50 pm

I think it's kind of sad and pathetic, and not in a funny way, that he still has that wall of waifus. Especially now that he has a kid who comes over.

Whatever happened to his jaw? His head used to be much more oval and now he's again, a lego head. Apparently in his discord recently he actually got upset that people are commenting on his weight and his body changes. A member of the discord, a rather Hellsing920 built individual, proceeded to bring up how he used to look to make Juice feel better. Which worked terribly and made Juice flip out.

I think he realizes the receding hairline is a thing and that's why he has a hoodie on so much now.

Iunno dude, people get older and some people have phases where they get big. He can always bounce back if it bothers him, I don't see the big deal.

Then again, I take care of myself physically anyway so I never really had this problem so maybe I'm missing something?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:18 am

HIs new head shape is all due to fat. The human body can get creative if it no longer knows where to store all of that shit.
Cuckara wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:20 pm
Another funny thing is his walls are still covered in posters of waifus in sexy outfits.
Just because he's becoming deathfat doesn't mean he has lost his fine taste.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:18 am
HIs new head shape is all due to fat. The human body can get creative if it no longer knows where to store all of that shit.
Cuckara wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:20 pm
Another funny thing is his walls are still covered in posters of waifus in sexy outfits.
Just because he's becoming deathfat doesn't mean he has lost his fine taste.
He has his kid walk in during his streams and it's really cringe to me that his kid has to walk into his dad's room and not only does his dad ignore him to stream games and laugh with a bunch of kids a decade younger than his dad, but his dad has that waifu wall.

Come on, Josh. Just because DCE and Al and most of the other commentary community has yet to reproduce (if they ever will) doesn't mean you have to be such a lame dad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Imagine if the little rascal hits puberty.

"Fuck you dad! And fuck your waifus! I'm gonna go read Squirrel Girl!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette