Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:54 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 am
I'm not watching that cancer, but it's nice to see him running out of options
He'll always have that an heroing he keeps promising his true-and-honest fans every other week.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Narcissist don't tend to have self-harming tendencies. He's just a greedy, disgusting, depraved creature from the depths. I would feel bad for his cultists, but they likely just leech off the society in the same way he does, so fuck them all. If anything, he's been really delivering lately, having at least one mini-meltdown per week, becoming completely unhinged and just desperately trying to get enough gradification and attention.

He also started using his old photos on youtube :lol: Guess his washed up old man image he has now isn't selling well enough, so he's back to using 10 year old photos of "Francis".

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm

I think he's mostly harmless. The r/samandTolki type folks need to take a chill pill. Is he a big fat whiny faggot who makes shit tier content? Yes. But I have my reservations about their claims of him being an evil manipulative monster.

and yes, I know all of the shit he's done. I still don't care that he talked mean to literal whores.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:46 pm
Narcissist don't tend to have self-harming tendencies. He's just a greedy, disgusting, depraved creature from the depths.
I know. It's just like with Spoony. But a man can dream, can't he?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm
I think he's mostly harmless.
Well, you know shit.

Sure, it's not like he's walking around, doing some despicable shit IRL - there are some much more disturbing examples, like Pig Behind the Camera, who I believe is a legitimate, certified child abuser. But you can do a lot of damage without touching anyone. The stuff about manipulation is mostly true. And since I just absolutely despise grand manipulators, I am drawn to this faggot, since he's the king of them all. On top of that, I hate how he targets kids. Out of all the shitty people that can influence kids on the internet, I really don't want to think about Booger being the one that will help shaping up some kid's mentality.

And sure, Sam and Tolki is a cesspool of autism, after all, they recruit from his former fans, so what do you want? Still, they are pretty much essential in the Butterdemon's downfall, and they do the dirty work nobody else would be willing to do, going through his disgusting content and constantly chipping away at his sanity.

I don't mind his racist jokes at all, but I do mind him constantly trying to manipulate anyone he can, and his nonstop lies at this point. There is just something alien about pathological liars, that at the same time fascinates me.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 am

Salmonella wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm
I think he's mostly harmless. The r/samandTolki type folks need to take a chill pill. Is he a big fat whiny faggot who makes shit tier content? Yes. But I have my reservations about their claims of him being an evil manipulative monster.

and yes, I know all of the shit he's done. I still don't care that he talked mean to literal whores.
Sure, but he’s still a garbage person so fuck him I’ll call him a fat piece of shit fuck all I want and wish for his diabetes and bedsores-riddled death cause fuck him he’s garbage.

That said I get the thing about not caring if he made some whores feel bad. I mean, for sure, I’ve done far worse to some legit whores who have me on their blacklists. It’s crazy how easy it is to piss off a whore, But also pretty fun, for sure.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:17 am

Do you not take naps after you eat your breakfast?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Playing MtG Arena was being a goddamn chore to keep on the gold farming until WotC FINALLY banned some cards from Standard last week.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Well, the madman has done it, he managed to get https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/ banned.

Admittedly, it took him a long time, Bich ass nigga Wings of Redemption, the Plump Pimp, has managed to get banned like 5 subs dedicated to him in past 2 years. And all he achieved with that is that basically nobody even knows about him nowdays.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:22 pm

It always astounds me how picky these attention whores can be.
-Yours Truly