Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:11 pm

That montage of soys at the beginning is unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

So if Kylo doesn't actually want to kill Rey, why did he try to run her over?
Send your video to Mike Cucklasa, he was the one who loved this crap and said it was everything he wished from his favorite penis-nosed Jew. Or maybe to the WorldClassBugmen podcast. Around here no one cares about pew-pew-whoom-whoom The Movie.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:16 pm

There's nothing wrong with liking shit. Maybe Mike gets kicks from Farce Awakens like somebody likes Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot. People who unironically like Disney Wars are braindamaged mega-autists who cry while watching movie trailers.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:45 pm

NEVER 5GET

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:47 pm

Based womxn.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Nah, I won't concede this to the thot. "Make Men Great Again" - for what? To benefit you? Fuck off, whore. Men should improve themselves, yeah, but only for their own benefit. You wymin folk should reap what you have sown - soy feminist allies, trannies in your bathrooms, gays molesting your daughters, and niggers rioting and raping you in the streets.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:26 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:22 pm
Nah, I won't concede this to the thot. "Make Men Great Again" - for what? To benefit you? Fuck off, whore. Men should improve themselves, yeah, but only for their own benefit. You wymin folk should reap what you have sown - soy feminist allies, trannies in your bathrooms, gays molesting your daughters, and niggers rioting and raping you in the streets.
They will never learn because they aren't capable of doing so mentally. They simply cannot internalize concepts like responsibility and sacrifice. Take their rights away and kill any man who ever gets the idea to give them rights again.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:15 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:26 pm
They will never learn because they aren't capable of doing so mentally. They simply cannot internalize concepts like responsibility and sacrifice. Take their rights away and kill any man who ever gets the idea to give them rights again.
I honestly do wonder if it's possible for them to reflect on their life choices and realize their mistakes. Do they feel any regrets or any feeling of responsibility for negative outcomes?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:28 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:15 am
I honestly do wonder if it's possible for them to reflect on their life choices and realize their mistakes. Do they feel any regrets or any feeling of responsibility for negative outcomes?
As an autismo my experience with women is limited but dealings with family would lead me to say "no."

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:02 am

Can a dog do algebra?

Women are sociopaths. They only care about themselves, and the only regret they feel is not being sneaky enough to not get caught.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:02 am
Can a dog do algebra?

Women are sociopaths. They only care about themselves, and the only regret they feel is not being sneaky enough to not get caught.
Beautifully stated. Guest posting is a resounding success.