Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Fake News General

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:53 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:35 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:08 am
The creator of Veggie Tales went woke, is joining other huwhite Christian cis males in creating videos and shit lecturing white kids on the sin of being white.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Never trust christfags, ever. They bow down to jesus who isn't even real (tip tip). They'll bow down to any group with enough power. The days of christians being brave enough to endure a lion mauling them to death in a Roman Coliseum are long past. They're petty power-chasers and they covet wealth and leisure.

He defends drug use (violent gangs by extension) as a natural consequence of WHITE PEOPLE forcing black people to be poor.
Bruh what the fuuuuuuuck? Why is this a thing?
Comments disabled. Of course. Wouldn't want to have your faggy views challenged or anything.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:39 am

If I want to see the first Christian missionaries that arrived here, all I have to do is go to the museum. Bog corpses with cracked skulls, finely preserved after getting killed by blunt force trauma and staked into the bog.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:15 am

They really only managed to succeed eventually because they brainwashed the right warlords that would then help them do the skull-cracking on those mean pagan jawks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 am

Well, it's a religion about how you're always guilty for existing and how you should be suicidally submissive to people with "authority from God." They're always to cuck to whoever the powerful people tell them to, especially when those people tell them how evil they are.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Nobue wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 am
Well, it's a religion about how you're always guilty for existing and how you should be suicidally submissive to people with "authority from God." They're always to cuck to whoever the powerful people tell them to, especially when those people tell them how evil they are.
Imagine a world where the plebs at least knew to apply the standard to everyone.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 pm

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:31 pm

I seem to recall that happening in Germany when the lefties took over. Replaced history with poetry because history was too violent and toxic.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:35 pm

You sure about that :thinking: ?
The representative instead suggested that schools devote greater attention toward civics and ensuring students understand democratic processes.

"It costs us as a society in the long run forever when we don’t understand our brothers and sisters that we live, work and play with,” Ford said.
It know what will cost us as a society in the long run? Not learning from the past because you refuse to teach history that doesn't involve black people and womxn.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 am

Pre-Falco Germany (BCF - Before Common Falco.)

Yeah, I know he's Austrian but STFU. I guess I could have used Dru Barrymore or Maria Bellucci, but you non-incels wouldn't know them.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 pm
Sweet. That slavery and Jim Crow thing never happened! Now in another generation I can teach the kids about race realism and how they can either play sports for the superior races or pick cotton for the superior races and that's how it's allllwwaaays been. :)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger