Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:28 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:26 am
*Parody indistinguishable from the real deal*
I love how needlessly confrontational he always has to be. What a swell guy. This will surely come in handy once his internet welfare actually starts dropping.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:28 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:26 am
*Parody indistinguishable from the real deal*
I love how needlessly confrontational he always has to be. What a swell guy. This will surely come in handy once his internet welfare actually starts dropping.
Why aren’t you giving me money? I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU THAT I NEED MONEY TO KEEP MAKING CONTENT FOR YOU INGRATES!

Ever since I watched Oney’s The Sims video I can’t stop randomly doing cockslut’s voice while gaming with friends, it’s infectious.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:38 pm
Ever since I watched Oney’s The Sims video I can’t stop randomly doing cockslut’s voice while gaming with friends, it’s infectious.
I just recently discovered those. The Spoony is the only one without a job and can't fix their computer. Lol

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:42 pm

It's hillarious since Linkara is the only functioning one in that video, due to his autistic superpowers. I just wish he had more quotable moments like my favourite, Plump Pimp of Redemption. But sadly, unlike wings, there were never any channels that would make complications of the silliest and most ridiculous things Linky has said. Even then, his autistic mannerism is just so silly nowdays that I can't help but laugh any time someone posts his new videos here and I listen to him for couple of seconds.

// Also fuck Oney for doing only one video. That was the best thing the shitter did in a while and they never did a followup...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:44 pm

I feel like Linkara still has a "nice guy" aura for many that prevents them from truly tearing into him. I'm sure Doge would never hear the end of it if he even had half of Linky's cockslut tales associated with him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:42 pm

I’ve listened to the compilations of Oney talking about Channel Awesome, and I’m hoping he wasn’t dumb enough to buy into #changemytampon. Dog Walker is Dog Walker, but compared to everyone else in that sphere he’s a saint. Sure he makes low tier content, but as it’s been said here by others he has charities that aren’t his wallet or mangled dick drives for friends. Plus I think I could be in a room and not berate or come to blows with the guy unlike the rest.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:44 pm
I feel like Linkara still has a "nice guy" aura for many that prevents them from truly tearing into him. I'm sure Doge would never hear the end of it if he even had half of Linky's cockslut tales associated with him.
The false 'niceguy' image is really weird to me. Lots of people have been taken in by it too.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:05 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:42 pm
Sure he makes low tier content, but as it’s been said here by others he has charities that aren’t his wallet or mangled dick drives for friends.
That's the problem right there. These people don't care about charities they can't use to signal their virtue. That's why shit like charities for trans hobos of color is a thing.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 pm

I never knew stalagtite rape was a thing. Thanks Lewis.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:48 pm

Oh no! Linky's not getting paid?!