Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:53 pm

This is a hilarious non achievement that could have only been done when book stores are closed due to covid.

https://scribewriting.com/get-best-sell ... 0be%20sure.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:53 pm
This is a hilarious non achievement that could have only been done when book stores are closed due to covid.

https://scribewriting.com/get-best-sell ... 0be%20sure.
I know what you mean Ben. :lol:
Have your publisher pick a down time in publishing; the fewer big books you have to compete with, the better.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:47 pm

I'll add to this. I hate being petty, but I love how Doge Walker has a career and is surrounded by friends and family who love him, while Lupa is still an isolated lonely nobody, without a single friend around for miles, hated by her neighbors and still angry and bitter at 8 year old hurt feelings.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm

The plot thickens... I believe we deduced correctly that she whined to the manager and the neighbor snapped. DHI was right again.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:47 pm
I'll add to this. I hate being petty, but I love how Doge Walker has a career and is surrounded by friends and family who love him, while Lupa is still an isolated lonely nobody, without a single friend around for miles, hated by her neighbors and still angry and bitter at 8 year old hurt feelings.

The tragic reality of the situation is that both Walker and Ellis are doing well in terms of earning money and achieving their goals. This Justice for Breonna Taylor person really is being petty, and also nonsensical considering I don’t think Walker ever mentioned wanting to write a nonfiction book, and also who cares if she’s a Hugo Award NOMINEE, she didn’t even win that lame thing anyway. It’s like saying it’s impressive that Spoonyone won that Mashables Award over a decade ago, like who even cares? Just a sad group of crazy trannies trying to keep CTC going, even though it failed to hurt Walker years ago, and honestly I’m not even sure if Ellis ever participated in CTC.

That said they’re both flexing all over D-list loser Crazy Cat Lady Grandma Loopy, who’s greatest achievement recently has been to piss off some ghetto single-mom who lives above her in that ghetto pisshole she calls an apartment complex.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:46 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm
The plot thickens... I believe we deduced correctly that she whined to the manager and the neighbor snapped. DHI was right again.
Look at that Karen being Karen. Just remember Loopy, in the ghetto snitches get stitches. Better watch yourself, that Laquesha above you has some thug friends who’ll fuck up your deluded white person face if you keep snitching on their home girl.

Also she’s right you don’t have a real job you complain about movies and food(?) on YouTube and do it poorly. Get a real job cunt maybe it’ll snap you out of your worsening mental state.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:47 pm

Bitch, this is a residence, not a sound studio. Soundproof your own damn place or move.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Line your roof with egg cartons or hang some moving blankets. Be considerate of your neighbors. Move into an apartment with an upstainrs neighbor? You WILL hear footsteps.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Ahahaha ghetto liquisha is making her life miserable. Meanwhile Brad is fucking a girl twice as young as her and living in an actual house away from any neighbors.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 pm
Line your roof with egg cartons or hang some moving blankets. Be considerate of your neighbors. Move into an apartment with an upstainrs neighbor? You WILL hear footsteps.
If this bitch was smart she'd know that even a cat running around playing supposedly causes a lot of noise so a 20 pound toddler stomping around will as well. You either deal with it or move the fuck out and find a home or a side by side.
Last edited by mad bum on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 pm

> Actually goes and complains to the manager.
> Is surprised when she gets called a Karen.
Is Spoony dead yet?