Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:20 pm
He's likely got about as much furniture as a college student -- a desk, some chairs and couches bought off Craigslist, some of it probably broken. There were only 3 wide angled shots that April posted that I could find, one had a desk in the kitchen, one with a dresser in the living room and the third this empty "work room" with her creepy dolls.

I'm confused what are you even showing here...

Those are just some miniatures, right? Those dolls were tiny, so surely this is just a small set, I mean shrine of evil that Orcil has made before she left Spoony's den...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:47 pm

Spoony seems the poster child for the problem of pure atheism.
Hear me out on this (and yes, I have started drinking):

Even if you don't believe in a god or gods, nearly everyone still puts a higher moral standard above them to ascribe to. In addition to a code or guidelines, they have some ideal or model that they try to ascribe all or parts of their life to. I've seen it on here, from everything from Wotan, to Stoicism, to 2D waifus.

Most leftists nowadays try to ascribe that to the Government now, which fails because everyone's idea inevitably counters the other at some point at the State level (usually they like their ideas best when they have sole power and control).
Others look at examples from humanists or a combination of philosophers and wisdom here and there.
Most who call themselves 'pure atheists' either wish they could have a reason to run back to their church, or have basically deluded themselves with their own incomplete dogma.

But Spoony has nothing he feels is above him, nowhere to go. In his mind he's already achieved godhood where he should demand worshipers and followers.
He's a narcissist who feels he already has all of life's answers. Yet he cannot even bother to function under the basic necessities of life. That's why he gets depressed: he's deluded himself into thinking that he's already reached the peak, and found nothing.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:33 am

Like other people have commented, from the pictures we've seen April and Spoony own very little. The house is nearly empty aside from some furniture that was probably brought in from their respective apartments. Also, aside from deferred maintenance, he did about nothing to make the house "his" (change wall colors, get a new door knob, etc.). So there isn't going to be a lot to pack or move and I think he'll leave some of it behind.

I also don't think he'll force the cops to physically remove him from the house. He might wait until the last 24 hours but Miles will show up and they'll leave before the final eviction date.

The big question for me is what happens in Arizona? Does Miles just let him be a noncontributing layabout until the end of time? Will he try to get Spoony to work? He and the Red Dragon had some success kicking his ass in the past but that was a long time ago. If Spoony refuses to do anything will Miles kick him out?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:35 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:20 pm
and whole rooms that were just empty.
What's the legality of Spoony just renting parts of his house out? Could have been a reliable source of cash.

That would have involved doing something.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:33 am

The big question for me is what happens in Arizona? Does Miles just let him be a noncontributing layabout until the end of time? Will he try to get Spoony to work? He and the Red Dragon had some success kicking his ass in the past but that was a long time ago. If Spoony refuses to do anything will Miles kick him out?
He is legitimately malnourished wreck and he actually needs about 1-2 months of rest and quality foods to even recover. Maybe then they'll make a plan. Now I don't know anything about the law, but is his debt wiped out if his house is reposessed? I imagne he has medical debt from pestering doctors for years and hasn't paid most of his other billth too.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 am
. Now I don't know anything about the law, but is his debt wiped out if his house is reposessed?
They will auction the house. Spoony will owe the difference.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:48 am

Owe but never pay. How will they ever collect? Garnish his non-existent pay?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 am
They will auction the house.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:48 am
Can he go to jail over it?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:10 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 am
They will auction the house.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:48 am
Can he go to jail over it?
No. This isn't the middle ages or the middle-east.

He'll just have bad credit for 7 years.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:16 am

Yea, the lender will never get the difference back. They'll send him invoices for like 6 months and then just sell the debt to some Albanians for like $300, then those guys will occasionally try to collect thorough voicemails/letters. No jail time for private debts in the US.

His credit score will be nuclear for the next 7-10 years though. So he'll be nearly 50 before that turns around. Although maybe the Democrats will outlaw credit scores before then.