People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:53 pm

I'm not exactly sure if it's called Pawnstars: Louisiana or something else. Pawnstars goes by a different name here as well.
But I know for sure that there is a show just like that also on the "History" Channel but it takes place in some rinky dink pawn shop in some Louisiana swamp ran by exactly the type of people you'd expect with exactly the type of customers you'd expect. Adam Sandler movies seem subtle in comparison.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Oddities?

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:01 pm
Oddities?
No, it wasn't people seeking trash to buy. It was taking place in a pawn shop. Like Pawnstars but instead of Las Vegas it was hillbillies in Louisiana.

Edit: Cajun Pawn Stars is the name.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:08 pm

It's called Cajun Pawn Stars apparently.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/ ... 45b23.html

Found this however.

Too late.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:13 pm

That's nothing compared to my trash flea market.

Yee-haw
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:42 am

Just dreamt I was in a 1960s neighborhood pissing into a large plastic container then dumping it outside my car door. No matter how much I pissed I couldn't get empty. Woke up to find out I was really pissing on myself.

Whoever I was, I was getting all these letters calling me a rape apologist. I was most definitely not, and I suspect had I not drowned my sheets in piss I would have reached a twist that saw me having actually killed the rapist I was supposedly covering for. There were jumpcuts and everything. A real 1997 Tarantino knockoff production going on inside my brain.

Fuck dreams. They make you piss yourself.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:09 am

A lady I had hung out with a few times decided to call it off.
That's whatever, but then she also offered to have sex with me for $1,000 because she really needed the money.
I think I should probably invest in a body pillow like the rest of you.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:27 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:09 am
A lady I had hung out with a few times decided to call it off.
That's whatever, but then she also offered to have sex with me for $1,000 because she really needed the money.
I think I should probably invest in a body pillow like the rest of you.
Is she fucking retarded? Half that gives you an hour with a really, really high class prostitute. That's like some fucker trying to sell you his beat up 95 Volvo for 150k. Know your price, whore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!