Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:41 pm
pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:57 pm
girlfriend
Spoony's got you beat there, he was smart enough to remove thot
THOT removed itself and he's been crying about it for over seven months now. The fucker didn't do anything right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:26 am

Ice bucket challenge hmmmmmm?

Listen closely, because I’m only going to say this once to both my brain dead fans and the trolls on DHI. Doing the ice bucket challenge may have been for a good cause but in the long run would have been frivolous and counterproductive to my incredibly busy work schedule. The ice bucket challenge WAS NOT WORTH MY TIME! I will do my best to put this in simpleton terms for my LOW I.Q. AUDIENCE seeing as some of you don’t get why I could not film the challenge.

First off getting a bucket would require me to go to Home Depot. Metal is expensive in this economy and my tax donation stream left me with enough budget for my props, my wife’s bananas, and my diet of tendies. Ever since COVID happened food prices have gone up, and as a result I have had to resort to buying store brand tendies, which any of my non oblivious audience members would know take approximately 30 seconds longer to heat up to ideal temperature in the microwave. Dinosaur shaped nuggets are more efficient due to their shape, but since you all refuse to whitelist my videos I CANNOT AFFORD DINO DIG BRAND NUGGETS!

Second, getting a bag of ice for the challenge would have only served another distraction between me and recording the history of big bad beetleborgs , something I feel pressured to do since some of you refuse to stop asking WHEN WILL THE NEXT EPISODE PREMIERE? I will say this once again, history of beetleborgs has NO SET SCHEDULE. Asking me will only delay the process as I will have to respond to each and every one of your questions explaining this to you. How clearer can I make this point? This is why buying ice would be inefficient to my schedule. I spend most of my day writing scripts for atop the fourth wall and voicing my very important opinions on twitter. Obtaining a bag of ice is much harder now that walmart has reduced its hours due to COVID, and I cannot make the 20 minute drive to the only 7/11 that carries bagged ice and make the return trip home without the ice melting. The 7/11 near my home was burned down by white nationalists during the peaceful protests in my town and as a result I CANNOT GO THERE TO OBTAIN A BAG OF ICE.

With walmart’s hours reduced I only have enough time after work to do the following. One, stop by the produce aisle and buy bananas to feed Harambe Kong, which take five minutes to find a ripe bunch with the ideal amount of bananas included. If one is brown, I must then find an employee and turn it in to them as not to further spread COVID. Two, I have to visit the frozen foods aisle to grab a family sized value bag of tendies, which will feed me for only a few servings. Ever since the pandemic walmart has reduced the count of tendies per bag, which means more trips to the store seeing as I can only find what has been picked over by other shoppers. Third I have to buy lubricant, which I will remind you is located on THE OPPOSITE END OF THE STORE. This amount of cart pushing consumes most of my shopping time and does not permit me time to browse the toy aisle or to grab a bag of ice. And finally by the time I have sat through the process of waiting in automated checkout the ice has already begun to melt. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ME AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY.

Having made this all clear, I sincerely hope that each and every one of you have been educated on my incredibly busy schedule and understand why I cannot do the ice bucket challenge. DO NOT ASK ME TO DO IT AGAIN, I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED IN THIS WELL WRITTEN MONOLOGUE THAT I SIMPLY CANNOT DO IT! DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 pm
Total biscuit?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:57 pm
girlfriend
How big is her penis?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 am

I never thought about this but Linkara will probably die shoving a lightbulb up his ass.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:41 am

Let's Compare:

Lewis's thoughts on Chris Bores:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALe ... gws-wiz-hp

Chris Bores's thoughts on Linkara.

29:30.

"People want me to comment on a Lynn Cara? I don't know who that is. I think that's a she? I think a friend of mine watches her? I don't really know those other Channel Awesome guys. OH, it's a HE?"

The Virgin Linkara
  • Hates on Bores for over 12 years.
  • Made at least one parody video about Bores(that wasn't funny)
  • Wrote several essays on Irategamersucks about Bores's quality
  • Thought the Nerd/Bores feud was real and picked a side
  • Copied Sempai and only got maybe two cameos with him
The Chad Bores
  • Doesn't know who Lewis is
  • Copied Sempai and became rich due to being 'less sweary' and cashing in on early YouTue bucks
  • Ignored the blog(mostly)
  • Actually teamed up with Sempai and made two crossover vids

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:12 am

There was a second cameo by the Nerd with Linkara?

I only remember the one cameo with him getting punched in the face by James during the Sega Genesis version of Wolverine: Adamantium Rage.

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:25 am

Yeah, I thought so too. Maybe it was during the first TGWTG anniversary, when they all did that stupid fight. I suppose Linky and Rolfe may have been on screen at the same time at some point.

Not that I'm going to go back and check.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:32 am

Oh yeah. I always forget about that one.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 pm
Total biscuit?
Don't you DARE to lump in the great Don Hertzfeld with Total Ghost!

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!