The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm

Guest wrote: She looks adequate there. He's got the tism so she's about as good as he could ever get. She probably beats him, though.
By that photo I'd say James was punching right in his weight class.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:26 pm

I'm gonna go a bit out there and say that actually he is too good for her

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:42 pm

She's not the most attractive wamen but considering James' personality, he should be thankful anything ever willingly bred with him.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:48 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:42 pm
She's not the most attractive wamen but considering James' personality, he should be thankful anything ever willingly bred with him.
He would have been better off dying a virgin.
Also >implying those are his kids.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Bat Dan can't catch a break.
I like how a bunch of comments have been made since your post and not a single one is about your topic. Speak volumes of what an uninteresting dud this crossover was.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Guest wrote:

I like how a bunch of comments have been made since your post and not a single one is about your topic. Speak volumes of what an uninteresting dud this crossover was.
When I first saw the Nerd, I checked this fit out. He yelled about a pile of bananas and Photoshop bananas started blowing up or something. I hit back and never returned.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:34 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Guest wrote:

To be fair, I would have but I missed the first part of the live stream and have been busy. I am almost done and will probably say a few things about it.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Seems like a nice guy. He showed the video to Nostalgia Critic beforehand and NC wasn't offended by the jokes. (BatDan on suicide watch.)

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:08 am

As I said, this was originally a Livestream I believe on Thursday. Main points of what Bores talks about since it's 40 minutes. Will be only the new stuff.

-He reached out to James to make amends through Justin Silverman a couple of years. That's why he thanked Justin is his last Livestream.

- They do have at least another project together down the line.

- He knows that people were a little upset that AVGN was only there for 5 minutes total.

- As guest brought up, Doge did at least see the part of Chris taking shots at him but wasn't bothered by it. Chris wasn't sure if he saw the full video.

-James was worried about the shots thinking people would think he hates Doge but Chris said not to worry.

-Chris explains he doesn't have any issue with Doge now and was just thought it would be funny bringing him up because when Chris was at his peak that is name was brought up with AVGN and NC. (I admit I was surprised to hear Chris say that he doesn't hold a grudge at Doge)

-He says he never really watched NC but he is well known enough that even he heard about The Wall review and what a disaster it was. (I know Chris did try to do a podcast known as Geek Time and he brought it up there. Never listened to it because I don't like really listening to podcasts.)

-Only person he knows that got butthurt by the video was Silent Rob. Supposedly Rob went on a long Twitter Rant about it. Chris knows that Rob never really liked him but said the inclusion of him gone wasn't a disrespect to him as a person. Just that he no longer uses Silent Rob as a name.

-Didn't know who Linkara was. Thought he was actually a chick. :lol: Never watched and only may have heard the name in passing by his buddy Tim. (I remember the comments in the Livestream cracking jokes that it is hard to tell of Linkara is female but it is easy to tell that Viga isn't one. :lol:)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm
Guest wrote: She looks adequate there. He's got the tism so she's about as good as he could ever get. She probably beats him, though.
By that photo I'd say James was punching right in his weight class.
By that photo, maybe. I've seen other photos of her around that time and she's got a Holly shitbags type figure. Top half looks like your everyday chubby burger girl but at the bottom she widens like crazy. Her top half just caught up on the other half's fatness over the years.
Could James have done better? That's a tough one. I guess PedoJared looks even goofier than James did and did slightly better maybe?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!