Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:52 am

Have been digging into "The Last Dance" - the Netflix doc series about the '97 Chicago Bulls. I'm a faggot who can't make out the action of any given sportsball game, but I've been really enjoying this. Its very accesible, with good interviews, well chosen behind the scenes footage and talking heads and a good pace.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:03 pm

>niggerball
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:48 am

So a couple of things. 1) anyone have a MySpleen account I can borrow? I've been busting my ass just to find a good private tracker but most of them have a bad history like MySpleen. There's some stuff that I want to check out that you can't else where aside from the Internet Archive.

SpoilerShow
It's VHS stuff okay

2)so I find that not only did that Unsolved mysteries show carried onto the 2000's (and boy is it hard to listen to. Stack's voice is just far gone and it's actually really sad) but there's a Netflix version. And you can tell how that went.

Which leads into 3) and I can't stress this enough. I sat down and listened to this shit on the radio. And I might have the nostalgia goggles on, but this new narrator is weak sauce.

And keep in mind I had to dig just to find this one episode that has those fucking annoying zoom ins. HLN only has the two trailers, the latest one being five months ago. That's not good. It already had its first season and is renewed for two seasons.

Now compare it to this:

Even in the pilot he was fine:

Now granted Thomas has (better have) more experience than Camp, but come on.

The whole thing was disappointing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:31 am

Fucking trash tv about how some dickhead killed a guy (or girl) tried to cover it up but got caught anyway. Every episode the same. Why fucking watch it?

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:05 am

If somebody has two invite to muh spleen I'd like one too.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:31 am
Fucking trash tv about how some dickhead killed a guy (or girl) tried to cover it up but got caught anyway. Every episode the same. Why fucking watch it?
Actual Lee, you probably watched only a couple of episodes. There are episodes about outbreaks, people who disappeared, fraud, etc. Yeah they have episodes like that, but you say trash tv like it's Jerry Springer or Maury or some shit like those.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:31 am
Actual Lee, you probably watched only a couple of episodes. There are episodes about outbreaks, people who disappeared, fraud, etc. Yeah they have episodes like that, but you say trash tv like it's Jerry Springer or Maury or some shit like those.
ACTAUL LEE I don't know what episodes of what I watched because all those kinds of shows are the same.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Nigflix Unsolved Mysteries is shit. No host, only one case per episode, and slow as fuck. Complete style over substance.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:15 pm

When is Netflix not shit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:50 am

Mindhunter
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.