Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Imagine if his true-and-honest fans were to join forces in order to block access to Boss' house.

Now is your chance, Rachel and Cuckson!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:11 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:12 am
Spoony has been radio silent for three days now. Probably busy packing.
I'm disapointed you haven't figured out the Spoony pattern. He has no plans and avoids everything. He has not done any packing because that would show some agency.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:19 pm

I was being mostly sarcastic. In reality, jokes aside, he's probably going to leave most, if not all, of the furniture, but pack his d&d books, props and toys. But Miles is going to have to help him load that crap.

After all, he did get that crap there from Arizona somehow.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:20 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:19 pm
I was being mostly sarcastic. In reality, jokes aside, he's probably going to leave most, if not all, of the furniture, but pack his d&d books, props and toys. But Miles is going to have to help him load that crap.

He's likely got about as much furniture as a college student -- a desk, some chairs and couches bought off Craigslist, some of it probably broken. There were only 3 wide angled shots that April posted that I could find, one had a desk in the kitchen, one with a dresser in the living room and the third this empty "work room" with her creepy dolls.

Even orchish nerd women that want to fuck video game bulls don't live like this. They fill every fucking surface with their shit. For awhile I was fucking around with real estate and came across a few McMansions that were like this. The outside showed a huge house. You can fake that with a loan. But the inside was always empty and filled with flimsy, cheap shit and blankets over ripped up couches and whole rooms that were just empty.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 pm

pibbs wrote:
I was being mostly sarcastic. In reality, jokes aside, he's probably going to leave most, if not all, of the furniture, but pack his d&d books, props and toys.
>implying he hasn't already sold most of his nerdshit for booze money
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:49 pm

I know that we talked about Patreon earlier in the thread but am too lazy to find it. Looks like Lauren Simonsen is going after them next now that Owen Benjamin succeeded. If other users go after them Patreon may be fucked and alot of INs will start freaking out.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Oh, you fucking Jewish thot, I don't need to mention how fucking terrible this year has been, so please, pretty please, so do not fuck this shit up; finish off Patreon for good. I think we all need at least this victory in such terrible times.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:33 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:03 pm
Oh, you fucking Jewish thot, I don't need to mention how fucking terrible this year has been, so please, pretty please, so do not fuck this shit up; finish off Patreon for good. I think we all need at least this victory in such terrible times.
This is going to be like Kramer on Seinfeld, she'll settle in exchange for a free photo shoot and a supply of organic shampoo.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:20 pm
and whole rooms that were just empty.
What's the legality of Spoony just renting parts of his house out? Could have been a reliable source of cash.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:55 pm

pibbs wrote:

It's worse than that, he hasn't packed anything and he won't pack anything. When the time finally comes most of his stuff will end up being forfit which is a bit annoying since he does have a lot of tabletop RPG books that might be of use to other people.