God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:05 am

Christians are retarded at all times.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:29 pm
Styx is starting to swallow the Black Pill; his video about the harsh economic downturn caused by politically-motivated lockdowns is quite bleak. I guess pessimism is starting to settle down even on the most optimistic people, and it's a strong sign that things are even worse than they appear.
I never watch the guy, and I'm not getting an ego or anything, but I fucking told you. I don't want the world to go black pill, but it fucking is, however fast or slowly. Things are going to get bad this decade I truly believe and I think if anyone wants to survive it then they need to do what my boi TFM says and talk to their neighbors, make allies, forge a "No-Go" zone that can defend and provide for itself for a time and hunker down. Here in burgerland, if Trump wins another term, cool, but regardless he's going to be gone one day soon, and with authority shifting likely to literal communists or at least Liberals who are sympathetic and bowing to communists, it's not looking good.

TL;DR You can think I'm being a black pilled faggot, but I think based on a lot of things that the world is in for a bad time and it would be nice if good fucks like you guys survived instead of the commies...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:31 am

Embrace the Dark Times (tm), everyone.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 pm
My mother is one of those nutsos who worships Trump. Its embarssing. Her behavior in that regard has also caused catastrophic damage to my personal life. Its all so stupid. I wish she was dead.
Just let Corona-chan do her job.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:44 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:09 pm
I forgot to mention in my earlier post: I'm not going to accuse anybody here of this, since I know this is a shitposting forum and half the posts are ironic or sarcastic, but I have seen elsewhere online major Trump supporters who unironically claim that he was appointed by God, which is not too different of an attitude from the lefties who think Obama was Chocolate Jesus.
It's not so much that I think he was appointed by God as he is a God. One of those Greek Gods who turns into grapes to pick up women.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:42 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 am

And that's okay.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:44 am
It's not so much that I think he was appointed by God as he is a God. One of those Greek Gods who turns into grapes to pick up women.
Just look at this thread's title, guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:53 am

I can see it now. The MSM shitpieces will try and claim that he's just salty about them kids buying up all the Trump rally tickets

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Trump may not be a godly man, but he is a without a doubt a instrument sent by the One True Christian God to punish the faggots and Satan Worshippers that have taken control of the country.

Repent, heathens.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:52 pm

You mean, the Jewish tribal God that the kikes managed to subvert into Western culture?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:42 am
And of course the All Communist League Union is crying about it.