Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm

It's all just the commies replacing the police with their own people.

Real talk, is there any argument in favor of abolishing the police, anywhere, that addresses the subject of violent crime and what these social workers do when a criminal comes after them or what they do in cases of organized crime such as drug/human/weapons trafficking? What allows them to back up their given authority exactly if force (lethal or non-lethal) is off the table?

Reason I ask is because, it doesn't sound like any of these police replacements will be armed, and will in fact be women, trannies on estrogen, and other such people that can't hold down a job that isn't government mandated, live without supplemental income via the welfare state, and, as many years of twitter have shown us, are many of them suffering from things like PTSD, Bi Polar, MPD, etc (listed in their profiles usually), meaning they can't physically or mentally handle an intense situation that could escalate to real threats to life and property very quickly.

I legit want to hear these specific things addressed and not danced around in every single fucking post, piece of legislation, and comment. If these social workers are going to be armed then they are just another police force. There will be no difference except a political ideology, the color of their skin, and the shape of their genitals backing their actions, ALL the things they accuse the current police force of being, which they just aren't.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm

They don't want to stop violent crimes. They want to remove any obstacle to violent crime so that the criminals can commit crimes more easily.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:27 am
The guy saw it was fucking loaded. He checked it on video. Just, what the fuck. WHY. Dude was clearly stoned. Why would you ever, EVER try to take apart a loaded firearm?
SpoilerShow
No, don't do it even to clear a jam
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot his leg, before throwing himself out of a car.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm
Seattle and Portland both trying to completely dismantle local police.
>law and order=white supremacy
>the solution to crime is lol it's not a crime anymore and also here's a bunch of gibs

Can we admit that "leftists are the real racists" isn't just a meme at this point?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm
What allows them to back up their given authority exactly if force (lethal or non-lethal) is off the table?
Nothing. They will just run for the hills and tweet about hate crimes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm
They don't want to stop violent crimes. They want to remove any obstacle to violent crime so that the criminals can commit crimes more easily.
But there's really been no direct answer on the subject of violent and organized crime, has there? I can find exactly none, and I'm looking. If there were solid reasons defunding the police would work as they propose then you know their big tech cucks would have that shit be at the top of the search results.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:49 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:55 pm
But there's really been no direct answer on the subject of violent and organized crime, has there? I can find exactly none, and I'm looking.
The more I think about it, even simple stuff like traffic enforcement/Law becomes a total nightmare.

What happens when Octavious D. Dindoo runs his stolen car with expired plates though a school zone at 67 MPH while chugging a smooth cold Colt45?

Why bother renew your driver's license if there's no one left to give you a ticket. Why bother with a license at all? Or insurance? Or speed limits? No more worries about traffic infractions anymore, there's no one left to assign points on your license...if you bother having one.

What's that? A drunk driver just t-boned you at an intersection. Well, just tell the driver to pretty please report to the nearest community outreach center for counseling.

Speaking of booze, there's another problem. What about liquor laws? I can't serve people under 21 or who are intoxicated? Too bad, I am anyway. What's Cuckface McGee the conflict resolution expert going to do, besides getting his face pounded in by the bouncer and tossed into the dumpster out back?

CHAZ/CHOP was a total failure that collapsed into violence and anarchy with three weeks. Now they want to apply that same model to a major city. Bring it on, it'll make for entertaining viewing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am

The social contract has always been upheld by force. I don't know where these shithead liberals get the notion that anything else is possible. They're just like the ancaps with "muh non-aggression principles." It doesn't work because there will always be people who use the system and wish to give nothing back. Faggot sovshits use the public roadways built by tax dollars while refusing to pay taxes, carry valid license and insurance or obey road safety laws. If you tell them this, they come back with doubletalk and babble in hopes you'll get tired of listening to them sperge and let them go on their way (still not carrying license or insurance, and still disobeying the laws of the road that protect everyone.)

Why obey any law if the penalty for failing to do so is nothing? People inside the CHAZ/CHOP were openly disregarding firearm laws, with the result that violent gangs took over and we had at least one large shooting. Laws only work when they can be enforced. If the law is not enforceable, then it may as well not exist.

Hello, my name is John Wifebeater and I beat my wife. If you interfere in our loving relationship, I will beat you up too. I have friends and we all have guns and baseball bats. Now tell me how you're going to remove my wife and kids from that situation without police force. I'm also a drug dealer and I deal drugs to kids. Got a problem with that?

Even better, how do stores stop shoplifting if they can't call the cops? How do they stop me from walking out with a full cart of whatever I want? All I need to do is open carry inside the store. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am
Even better, how do stores stop shoplifting if they can't call the cops? How do they stop me from walking out with a full cart of whatever I want? All I need to do is open carry inside the store. :lol:
If the store is big enough, it will probably invest in PMCs (aka the real winners of this autism).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:50 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:24 pm
>law and order=white supremacy
>the solution to crime is lol it's not a crime anymore and also here's a bunch of gibs

Can we admit that "leftists are the real racists" isn't just a meme at this point?
It was never a meme. The Democratic Party literally tried to block the Civil Rights bill and then, realising they could use black people to get votes, transformed themselves overnight into the progressive, anti-racist party.
It was never a meme. But pointing out people's hypocrisies is usually a bad way of convincing them of anything