Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Movieblob

Post by Complicity » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:07 pm
It shows
Ok @GregDean23.
Mine is 120 btw (and my grades in school proved it), how's yours? 58?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:03 am
Mine is 120 btw (and my grades in school proved it)
You're 120 IQ because you did well in school twenty years ago?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 am

I took an online intelligence test years ago and it told me I was average. I did well at school because school is piss-easy and you don't need to be smart to regurgitate bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:01 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 am
Complicity wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:03 am
Mine is 120 btw (and my grades in school proved it)
You're 120 IQ because you did well in school twenty years ago?
No, because i took the test.
I don't remember exactly how old i was, but i doubt i would obtain a much different result if i took one of the online ones right now.
The comment about the grades was just to point out that there is a reason why Roberto would scoff at the IQ test, and also claim that he was a geek with terrible grades.
And i bet he just took a "culturally fair" online one.

And if you are Greg or one of the other Mensa members who unironically are fans of his, you haven't answered my question.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:24 pm

I actually know 3 very high IQ people. One has Aspergers, one is more average, and one is noticeably exceptional. Those guys really favor complex games, like to keep up with technology and over all are just fucking smart as shit, especially the exceptional one who's making bank as a programmer now.

Keeping up with those guys isn't super tough for me or anything, but there is a degree of understanding and enthusiasm over learning for learnings sake that I simply am too lazy and unable to partake in 100%.

I see fuckers like MovieBob with delusions as bad as his and am blown away. I wonder where it really started for him? This thinking he's part of the elite in any field of thought, where did it start? I want his brain for research when he keels over.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:30 pm
A rock has a higher IQ than Bob. And a guy who knows he's dumb doesn't go around claiming that intellect is the only virtue worth having
Because he's dumb he thinks he can bullshit people by acting pretentious and putting some arthouse movies he's never watched in his top ten of the decade list.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:09 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:24 pm
I see fuckers like MovieBob with delusions as bad as his and am blown away. I wonder where it really started for him? This thinking he's part of the elite in any field of thought, where did it start? I want his brain for research when he keels over.
Probably similar to his distant cousing the Supreme Gentleman: Bad character plus spoiled childhood creates one hell of a case of unwarranted self-importance. Early successes as an IN then cemented the deal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:10 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:24 pm
I want his brain for research when he keels over.
His and Chris-chan's brains need to be studied more than any of the world's greatest geniuses.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Saw talk of Bob seeing his own blood and this came to mind.

That fat fuck is just a failed school shooter living out his delusions as a supreme being fighting for a better future on twitter.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 am
I took an online intelligence test years ago and it told me I was average.
Online intelligence tests are bullshit. If you really want to know your IQ, take a proper one. Like from Mensa or some shit
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 am
I did well at school because school is piss-easy and you don't need to be smart to regurgitate bullshit.
Which just demonstrates how incredibly stupid Bob is that he wasn't good at school. He probably deludes himself by saying that guys like Einstein didn't get along at school either. But guys like Einstein didn't flunk school and then go on to become bottom rate online movie critics.