The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:03 am

Leftists will start to consider 'cancel culture' a problem when they themselves are getting cancelled

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:03 am
Leftists will start to consider 'cancel culture' a problem when they themselves are getting cancelled
Louis C.Kuck is a prime example of that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 am

What exactly is stopping him from working? I don't recall anyone declaring he'd never work again, and if Jerry Seinfeld's Comedian is accurate, any well known comic can just wander into a random comedy club and immediately get onstage.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 am
What exactly is stopping him from working? I don't recall anyone declaring he'd never work again, and if Jerry Seinfeld's Comedian is accurate, any well known comic can just wander into a random comedy club and immediately get onstage.
He didn't just do stand up, any chance of him doing anything in Hollywood is over after he got cancelled and he was doing plenty in Hollywood. Once he knew that he decided to finally mock these people since they were never going to take him back.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:30 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 am
In a way I can't disagree with the Jewish sodomite. If these leftist parasites actually suffered consequences for being shitty people I'd find 'cancel culture' a lot less objectionable.
Agreed. I sick of the right's constant cry of "Muh principles!" and "Muh moral high ground!!!1!" Turn the left's own tactics back on them and grind them into the dirt without pity.
Finally, people are listening. 8-)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:30 pm
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 am
In a way I can't disagree with the Jewish sodomite. If these leftist parasites actually suffered consequences for being shitty people I'd find 'cancel culture' a lot less objectionable.
Agreed. I sick of the right's constant cry of "Muh principles!" and "Muh moral high ground!!!1!" Turn the left's own tactics back on them and grind them into the dirt without pity.
Finally, people are listening. 8-)
It's like the Ulysses Grant quote: "The best way to get support to repeal an unjust law is to vigorously enforce it."

One thing that gives my cold dead heart a little warmth is that the right seems to be learning a bit.

"Hey Mr conservative. I know we just spent the last 30 years shitting all over states rights, limited government, and the 2nd amendment, but the massive federal system we put in place is being turned on us and we don't like it. So will you help us?"
lookdownwhisperno.wav

No fuckers. We aren't helping you. All we're going to do is laugh our asses off when BATF fucks you sideways over all those molotovs you've been throwing around.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:27 pm

>The Left cultivating the tools of their own destruction

What a twist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:31 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:50 am
Guest wrote:
He didn't just do stand up, any chance of him doing anything in Hollywood is over after he got cancelled and he was doing plenty in Hollywood. Once he knew that he decided to finally mock these people since they were never going to take him back.
Even before that the guy was being dubbed some far right comedian, what a crock of shit. Dude stuck up for gay marriage and had bits like this, but now he’s a Nazi.

Never trust degens.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Your accomplishments of the past mean nothing in the face of Current Year Wokeness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Woowy's snobbery won't allow him to go back to stand up where the only people who would still give him a chance are unwoke rubes.
It doesn't help that the first time he left the bunker his set was leaked and he got more shit thrown at him (and none of it was because of how shit the set was).