Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:02 pm

He doesn't like defining "intelligence" because his true-and-honest answer is "me". He loves talking about how the perfect utopia would be run by properly-evolved mental titans because he believes that he is a properly-evolved mental titan.
That IQ test probably hurt his feefees. He's not as smart as the thinks he is, and he doesn't even have any sort of degrees to prove his status as a philosopher king.

I'd say another proof as to how much his IQ bothers him is in how often he uses supposed low intelligence as an insult. All those evil cops who probably had a better education than him? All dumb jawks.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:10 am
Internet dictator. A real, modern fascist. God bless twitter.
He's thankfully not even an internet dictator, since there's no one for him to dictate around.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am
Death camps? Those would certainly be bad, wouldn't they? *loads Luger*
"Nobody has any plans of building death camps. What we need instead are Jawk Detainment Facilities..."
Salmonella wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm
There are no good stupid people? I want to see him review Forrest Gump now.
Forrest Gump is a warmongering jawk.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:25 pm
Based on that second tweet I'm going to assume Bob once took an IQ test so he could have something once and for all to prove how superior his intelligence is, but ended up scoring abysmally on it. He probably expected half the questions to be about the MCU.
If MovieBob was 'intelligent' by any objective metric (IQ, academic excellence) we'd never stop hearing about it. Instead he does his post-modernist thing where only he gets to define what intelligence is and who is intelligent.
Salmonella wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm
There are no good stupid people? I want to see him review Forrest Gump now.
The irony is he kind of proves his own point. MovieBob is unfathomably stupid.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:07 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 pm
These days I probably score like 95-98 on any real IQ test.
It shows

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:07 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 pm
These days I probably score like 95-98 on any real IQ test.
It shows
Your healthy 131 IQ humbles me, Guestfag
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Based on that second tweet I'm going to assume Bob once took an IQ test so he could have something once and for all to prove how superior his intelligence is, but ended up scoring abysmally on it. He probably expected half the questions to be about the MCU.
If MovieBob was 'intelligent' by any objective metric (IQ, academic excellence) we'd never stop hearing about it. Instead he does his post-modernist thing where only he gets to define what intelligence is and who is intelligent.
It's a never-ending source of his butthurt that he can't fabricate anything that would prove him to be intelligent. He failed academically, is afraid of IQ tests or has previously scored low on one, he's not really successful and his film critiques are shallow and pathetic.
I think what sets him apart from a Dunning-Kruger case like DSP is that he's just smart enough to know he's dumb. And boy does it ever bother him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
It's a never-ending source of his butthurt that he can't fabricate anything that would prove him to be intelligent. He failed academically, is afraid of IQ tests or has previously scored low on one, he's not really successful and his film critiques are shallow and pathetic.
I think what sets him apart from a Dunning-Kruger case like DSP is that he's just smart enough to know he's dumb. And boy does it ever bother him.
I'd be willing to bet that Phil has a higher IQ than Bob. Phil may be lazy but he's at least smart enough to hustle the shit out of people

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:30 pm

A rock has a higher IQ than Bob. And a guy who knows he's dumb doesn't go around claiming that intellect is the only virtue worth having

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:32 pm

I'd also say Phil has better social skills. I bet Blob barely interacts with anyone outside of his twitter rants.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:02 pm
But if he were to gas everyone who's smarter than him...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Now I'm picturing Bob being asked what 2 plus 2 is and him instantly blurting out "22!" His mouth going off before his meager brain.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:32 pm
I'd also say Phil has better social skills. I bet Blob barely interacts with anyone outside of his twitter rants
Well, Phil's actually managed to get himself a wife. We can critique the reasons but bottom line Phil's actually got someone. MovieBob can only simp online for transfags and Chinese camwhores. He aspires to be Phil