Death camps? Those would certainly be bad, wouldn't they? *loads Luger*
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 am

We need more Hitler art of Movieblob. I should break out MSpaint and draw some more. Fucking photofuckit closed down my account after they made everything paid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:13 am
Bob:
Also Bob:
This came up when he did the whole "I don't want a president to appeal to the Heartland, I want a president to appeal to Brainland" thing on twitter and everyone laughed at it. If you try to drill down into what he defines as intelligent, he doesn't have a good answer. High IQ? That's an ableist and racist test that doesn't mean anything. Ivy League? Any brat with a rich dad can just buy their way through school. What you end up with is beetus brain circular logic of "Intelligence is good and ignorance is evil. I consider myself a good person therefore I must be intelligent. If I'm intelligent then whatever I think is best must be intelligent. And if it's intelligent it must be good!"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 am

His real opinion is that people who like to consume the same products as himself are good people. It's an ideology of consumption, which is perfect for him. He thinks that if you read the right things, watch the right shows, claim to like the correct artists, musicians and factory-churned, virtue-signalling capeshit, you must be a good person.
SpoilerShow
Some retarded christfags believe this too, so it's not an ideology limited to one wing of the political sphere
He is dunning-kruger personified. He thinks he is Captain Picard or John Sheridan (bravely leading the fight against the Shadows-aka the mayo ghoul, blue-collar worker-jawks), but he is actually the humans from Wall-E.

His ethics seem very Party oriented. "Party" as in the CCP, or the Soviet Union. Everything is allowed that serves the Party. Everything that does not serve the Party is not allowed.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm

There are no good stupid people? I want to see him review Forrest Gump now.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 am
His ethics seem very Party oriented. "Party" as in the CCP, or the Soviet Union. Everything is allowed that serves the Party. Everything that does not serve the Party is not allowed.
Bob doesn't know the first thing about parties.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Based on that second tweet I'm going to assume Bob once took an IQ test so he could have something once and for all to prove how superior his intelligence is, but ended up scoring abysmally on it. He probably expected half the questions to be about the MCU.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Blobbo hasn't thought this stance all the way through. If stupid people are eradicated who is going to serve him his McDonalds or write the plots to Marvel movies?

If I didn't know any better I'd think Bob was a performance artist.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:40 pm

I learned from my recent twitter exchange with movieblob that he retweets his own tweets. I can only assume this is to increase visibility so that he gets more likes from his followers. Really makes you think.
SpoilerShow
Twitter shows me who retweeted tweets I was mentioned in. Blob retweeting his own tweets sends me a notification, so he can't hide when he does it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:25 pm
Based on that second tweet I'm going to assume Bob once took an IQ test so he could have something once and for all to prove how superior his intelligence is, but ended up scoring abysmally on it. He probably expected half the questions to be about the MCU.
I managed a 114 when I was 17. These days I probably score like 95-98 on any real IQ test. What I'm saying is that average seems intelligent to Blob so I should rule over him! Check mate!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger