China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:10 am

She's going to scream bloody murder when in the divorce hearings the kids want to stay with their father.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:12 am

You really think those kids would be camping on the lawn if they had a dad around?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:22 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:12 am
You really think those kids would be camping on the lawn if they had a dad around?
Who put up the tent? That Karen? Nah, I bet she's got some cucked husband that only hasn't left because it'd ruin him financially.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:46 am
>you have an obligation to stay healthy FOR THEM
Selfish cunts always pull out this excuse when they're being shitty moms. "Stay healthy for them" means don't eat yourself into betus, don't get STDs from fucking too many drug addicts, don't go to riots and stand in front of violent agitators, don't drive your minivan like it's Daytona Speedway etc. It doesn't mean be a shithead to your kids.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:22 am
Who put up the tent? That Karen? Nah, I bet she's got some cucked husband that only hasn't left because it'd ruin him financially.
It's not hard to put up a tent. You can get tents these days that pretty much just fold out by themselves and all you've got to do is attach the pegs or whatever so they don't blow away. She don't need no man

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:39 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:22 am
It's not hard to put up a tent. You can get tents these days that pretty much just fold out by themselves and all you've got to do is attach the pegs or whatever so they don't blow away. She don't need no man
You are greatly overestimating the ability of daft bitches like her to do anything right. Ever seen a dumb bitch handle a power drill?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:48 am

Even so, she could probably have gotten a neighbour to help, especially if she whined to them about muh COVID. I strongly, strongly doubt there's a man in the house.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:39 am
Funny part is that alot of Europe don't have retards playing politics with this. Preventing HCQ because Drumpf recommended it. Screaming about lockdowns and masks even though countries in Europe didn't force lockdowns and masks. Crying about testing even though Europe said fuck it. Saying schools must be shutdown because kids are bioweapons even though alot of Europe already opened up schools saying kids are not a threat of spreading the virus. Saying everyone must stay home except for BLM riots as if the virus chooses who to target. I can go on and on. Dumb bitch doesn't get why they may seem to be getting better. As we know in the Asian countries who they gush about wearing masks that masks don't do shit in preventing the spread.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:42 am

Inb4 jewnoo's long winded reply about HCQ and the jewish FDA
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]