Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:51 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:25 pm
I love this place.
Please tell me you put a cigar in your mouth right before posting that and lit it after hitting submit.

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 pm
The thing is that I know there was some image board that had something like that.
You're thinking of lolcow.farm. It's basically /cow/ but oriented more towards women.
Yeah, that's the one. I'd be surprised if there weren't plenty of crossposters between /pt/ and PULL.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 pm
The thing is that I know there was some image board that had something like that.
You're thinking of lolcow.farm. It's basically /cow/ but oriented more towards women.
Yeah, that's the one. I'd be surprised if there weren't plenty of crossposters between /pt/ and PULL.
That’s too harsh of an environment for them. PULL is when you wanna be a snippy little bitch but have a safe space at the same time.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm
There might be a few but I imagine it's like foxdick and /cow/. Largely disgruntled PULL posters who go and post on /pt/. I don't see why a habitual anonymous image board user would go and post on a forum with user names, post history, cliques and all that shit. Even if they're mostly women.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:18 am

I think you're giving women and /pt/ posters a bit too much credit. Could also have been in part to troll them. I've seen that /pt/ has a big link at the top inviting PULL users to fuck off to the farms.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:02 am
That’s too harsh of an environment for them. PULL is when you wanna be a snippy little bitch but have a safe space at the same time.
Well but that's exactly what I was saying. When I went there to check the place out it was mostly that but not entirely. There were some users that weren't on board with that and it seemed to create a lot of tension.
Let's put it like this: Some people there would've been banned on neofag or retardera or whatever. But then they were all talking so much shit that banning them would likely have been just a bit too hypocritical for them.
My assumption is that the place collapsed because of those differences. But that's just a theory, a gay theory!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 am

Reminder that Marzgurl was so ugly that Jewwario didn't rape her when they slept in the same room.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Same bed even. You could've bound her directly onto his dick and he wouldn't have gotten hard.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 am
Reminder that Marzgurl was so ugly that Jewwario didn't rape her when they slept in the same room.
Reminder that was because Marzgurl is so hot that he prematurely ejaculaded just looking at her.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Jaydubs always had trouble with shooting things out.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 am
Reminder that was because Marzgurl is so hot that he prematurely ejaculaded just looking at her.
Nooooo...her voice is so deep that when she talks its like a blowjob while getting your balls massaged....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli