Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:37 am

He didn't had to apologise for anything; he did it because he's an autistic pussyboi that got pushed around by a trio of bald losers.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 am

[Twitter][/Twitter]
GitGud wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:49 am
Lupa does not understand time, she lives outside of the realm of mortals. She sees years as a blink of her eyes. You think about how long it takes till your next paycheck is arrives, she oversleept the fall of the roman empire
Where's that Terminator fan fiction already, you tease?!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 am

What's this bitches next revelation about Doge? Melvin Brother of the Joker wasn't funny? He's losing his hair?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Maybe a riveting multi part review of Demo Reel that nobody will watch?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Obscurus Lupa Presents: Emo Jones (featuring a cameo by Phaelous as the titular Emo Jones)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:35 am

Now i know whats up....all the IN's are Old Ones from different groups, that is why they are fighting this much and play games with us, while they try to desturb the other ones as much as possible. Even the allies fight each other is normal.
The Walkers are the creators of CA, a clan to unite all old ones with the prospect of new powers, but that didn't fly with the oldest beeing in the universe. She joined in an efford to destroy Clan Walker and their group. She used her powers of coruption to reel in other usefull, but much younger creatures like Link'ay and Marz'ogurl to help with her plan.
They created a powerfull new kind of necronomicon, but they failed becausr the younger ones didn't know how to write real magic books. The great Do'ught banished them all from his group and took away some of their powers, so the Outcasts are back at square one, trying to get back their lost energy. But Loopaaa was driven mad, losing more energy by the minute, her host body rotting away while only a few human followers are trying to stop her rapid rotting by chanting powerfull words on twitter, to give her back her power.
But they are only a small group and they are losing members day by day and no sacrifice of human life force can rekindle the powers of Loopaaa. ...
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:48 am

GitGud wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:49 am
Lupa does not understand time, she lives outside of the realm of mortals. She sees years as a blink of her eyes. You think about how long it takes till your next paycheck is arrives, she oversleept the fall of the roman empire
Couldn't have said that better myself. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:39 am

If you've lived long enough to see the rise and fall of the dinosaurs, you're perception of time is bound to get fucked up. A single year is but an infinitely tiny fraction of her existence, relative to the time it takes us to blink with our eyes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 am

>boyfriend

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:19 am

Calling him that once in a tweet was probably a condition for the exchange.
-Yours Truly