PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 am

Hey, remember her from 3rd Rock from the Sun?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:37 am

Looks like Lupa's younger sister.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:16 am
I agree. Look at the thumbnail on her latest video. She's either trolling people with her weird Beetlejuice looks or she's actually losing it.
A little from column A, a little from column B...

(Mostly B, though.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:56 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:14 pm
Nehezir wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm
I'd like to point out that at this moment even PushingUpRoses is a better interior crocodile-alligator than Noah.

At least she sells her simps a product.
I'd argue that Spoony not producing anything at all is better than Rosenthal producing filth.
nah, Spoony doesn't even offer the illusion of value to his customers.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:03 am

If anything, he offers negative value.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Nehezir wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:56 am
Guest wrote:
Nehezir wrote:
I'd like to point out that at this moment even PushingUpRoses is a better interior crocodile-alligator than Noah.

I'd argue that Spoony not producing anything at all is better than Rosenthal producing filth.
They are Spoony fans. They don't deserve value.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Nehezir wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:56 am
Guest wrote:
Nehezir wrote:

He doesn't offer it, but they keep fooling themselves into seeing it. Somehow.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:51 pm

They think they're stuck in the final episode of a magical girl show and just need hope to will a happy ending into existence.
Too bad their mascot is The Kyubey One, who doesn't even grant wishes.
-Yours Truly

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:44 am

ugh. Madoka is such a *shit* magical girl show.

like...I know the genre is cliche garbage. but Madoka just wears it like a skinsuit for aesthetics. It doesn't even want to be a MS series.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:02 am

Meduka Meguca is essentially Edgelord Princess Tutu with (more) lesbians and overall shoddier writing.

What really triggers me is how nuts the western animu fandom got over this. It's like NGE all over again.
This is especially annoying considering how rarely proper mahoushit actually makes it into the West, and even if it does we get shit like "Glitter Force" which uses an idiotic "Let's set this in the US so as to not confuse our dumb kiddie audiences!"-style of dubbing as if we were still in the 90s or something and will ultimately get panned as a "Sailor Moon ripoff".
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:18 pm

There's an abundance of evidence, dunce.