DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:49 pm
"Uh hello everyone. DSP here on my brand new bitchute account. Now let's talk about Jews."
Let's not make him sound too likable now...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:49 pm
"Uh hello everyone. DSP here on my brand new bitchute account. Now let's talk about Jews."
"This is what happens when you let the Jews do whatever they want." - Phillip Paul Burnell

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:08 pm

If twitch doesn't stop fucking with his business he's going to be forced to go over to the hot new website that everyone is talking bout....only fans.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:20 pm
"I will go somewhere where my content will be taken seriously..."

:lol:
The guy who tells his paypigs to not send bits and send direct payments to avoid any fee's from twitch sure want someone like Phil leeching on them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:26 pm

That karen bravado is even funnier when you realize that there's absolutely no way he'd ever leave twitch because twitch basically saved his ass when his youtube channel was dying. How many times has this dude REEEEEE'd and switched platforms now?

Youtube > Blip.tv > Youtube > Twitch > Youtube >Different Youtube Account to try to trick the algorithm > Twitch

I'm sure I'm missing some too

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Twitch absolutely brings out the worse in paypigs, sure he would get superchats on youtube but they take a huge cut (like 50%)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Yeah, he will never leave twitch. He makes obscene cash on twitch and he is basically throwing away all his sub money and bitch-here money if he leaves twitch. The only way he leaves is if they permaban him and refuse to reinstate his channel.

BTW the current string of suspensions is due to false DMCA claims by a faggot troll. Just FYI that dsp wouldn't have this problem over and over (he had it with beawesomeone too) if he would fucking pay artists to make art for him. It's not unreasonable that he should have thrown $100 at popsicuckold for designing all his bit badges. He's made thousands off those badges and given the designer nothing... Well, it turns out popsicuckold stole those emote designs from someone else and just modified them slightly.

AGAIN, this is why you pay people to design art. If you pay people and collect receipts showing you paid, then there is no debate about if you own something. That might not have stopped the troll from filing the DMCAs, but it would have stopped BeAwesomeOne years ago and he would have something concrete to send to twitch support.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:29 pm
Twitch absolutely brings out the worse in paypigs, sure he would get superchats on youtube but they take a huge cut (like 50%)
Twitch takes 50% of subs and 50% of bits. They take their 50% on the bits upfront, when you buy them. So if you buy $10 worth of bits, it costs you $20. I think the ratio gets more favorable the more bits you buy, but it's still mad suspicious. They take a flat 50% of every sub.

All these companies are pigroaches.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:57 pm

He used to HATE twitch and streaming saying it ruined content because they just talked to the chat the whole time instead of being entertaining. The only reason he even went back to twitch was because his youtube was so dead that he was DESPERATE for anything to work. Luckily for him, for some reason people on twitch are willing to throw money at him.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:20 pm

He's now getting DDOSed and needs a new modem. This Superhound guy is sure getting his money's worth out of Phil.