ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 am
If the fat retard that calls himself LordKat wasn't a stupid kiwifag still sore about a Notch interview he'd kept making Until We Win.
I doubt there's a single person with a soul that watches The Completionist for streetshitting brown man with beard. He's got the charisma of Stephen McDaniel.

I'd kill Gyro with no remorse. You'd step over a row of ants without thinking - not because you'd consider them especially sentient as you feel nothing for them as you watch singing birds feasting on them. But rather because it would feel vaguely wrong stepping on them.
But this mystery meat robot? I'd have less internal complications about executing him than I'd have over destroying a humanoid puppet. I consider him being alive an affront to nature. This facsimile of a person is an insult to every sentient being in the universe.
So basically Blade Runner? I approve.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:43 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:20 am
So basically Blade Runner? I approve.
Arguably, replicants can gain self conscience. That's the only difference.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 am
If the fat retard that calls himself LordKat wasn't a stupid kiwifag still sore about a Notch interview he'd kept making Until We Win.
I doubt there's a single person with a soul that watches The Completionist for streetshitting brown man with beard. He's got the charisma of Stephen McDaniel.

I'd kill Gyro with no remorse. You'd step over a row of ants without thinking - not because you'd consider them especially sentient as you feel nothing for them as you watch singing birds feasting on them. But rather because it would feel vaguely wrong stepping on them.
But this mystery meat robot? I'd have less internal complications about executing him than I'd have over destroying a humanoid puppet. I consider him being alive an affront to nature. This facsimile of a person is an insult to every sentient being in the universe.
Oh god that fucking guy was the worst. It was basically talking to a small child. Sure the officers weren't the best, but damn out of all the videos I've seen from Jim this one was the most infuriating.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 am

Apparently the dude behaved pretty much normal until he was put into the interrogation room and then switched to robot mode. A disturbing creep in any case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:18 am

All he could say was yes and no and didn't give a straight answer, so there's no doubt the guy knew the jig was up once he hit the room.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm

how did he get worst as a interior crocodile-alligator, also save that fucken shit beard, well at least he's not yelling like Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm

how did he get worst as a interior crocodile-alligator, also save that fucken shit beard, well at least he's not yelling like Linky
on 5:34, he says "no kink same"
5:53, Oh yes the Lupa defence, he has become Male lupa
8:41, he failed with a joke so hard, he's telling people not to type it
this is spoony 2014 levels
and he couldn't complete it, what a fucken loser
oh wow, hes doing the video, because marbles racing is big
and "marbles on stream" he's showing off his twitch

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm
The way of the IN only ever goes downhill.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Not going to click on that shit, or any of his videos, new or old.
Let me guess:
He's still the same smug sjw he used to be, and somehow he and the spastics who watch him are convinced to still have the moral high ground and the right to chastise animu tits and JonTron, because mental gymnastics.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:50 pm
Not going to click on that shit, or any of his videos, new or old.
Let me guess:
He's still the same smug sjw he used to be, and somehow he and the spastics who watch him are convinced to still have the moral high ground and the right to chastise animu tits and JonTron, because mental gymnastics.
you are not missing much, its like a shit hybrid of lupa and 2014 spoony, with no self awareness, add he keeps throwing clips of how he "won and about his haters